Threaded View

OS
    Android
    I missed most of this so only speed reading up on it now. Here are my takes and input.

Seems Silent planet won't be happening this year, which is a little disappointing since its been nearly 2 years since BNW came out. But it does sound like its not just another dungeon and more complex so hopefully worth the wait. Maybe its part of the medium/longer term plan to provide a way of farming for cosmic talisman material? I only suggest this since the word "cosmic" is a similar astronomical theme to a "silent planet" but hey I could be wrong like I usually am...

On a similar vein an update to BNW must be on the board imo. Not so much the graphics but like was mentioned a dungeon for each class so we can obtain gunner and assassin class talismans and runes easier. Every time I try to get purple or yellow runes I tend to end up with more of blue and green instead. It would also allow the ability to farm some of the talismans that have been released since BNW went live that aren't available anywhere else at the moment. And there has been lots of them! I dont expect the high powered ones like warlord but ones like shadow or power or ghost etc. Finally some new characters could be added such as Gunner and Assassin Robo Scouts to complete the makeover?

The other thing that was brought up was ability to convert items. The "Fusion" idea has got legs. Pretty sure it was brought up years ago, maybe by Slauki or Osiris perhaps? Player trading would change the economy but fusing/converting items wouldn't. Need more 3* evo runes? Simply convert X amount 1* and X amount 2* evo runes into X amount 3* evo runes as an example. If something like this was to be implemented I'd like to see it include talismans especially cosmic. Got a heap of pointless white T1s? Fuse them into a white T2 or T3 instead. Or combine it with a blue T1 to make a purple T1? Of course the level and evolved state of a talisman and their effect would have to come into play (and some limit would need to be in place, like only whites and blues could be converted or whatever) but their resell value is basically non-existent at the moment so something else needs to come into the game that allows us to reduce the number of white T1s or talismans with the same effect that also gives us value for our resources spent on gaining these talismans.

Finally it was mentioned its in the pipeline regarding cosmic talisman evo material but I hope we can gain more 1 and 2** T1 cosmic evo runes in the shorter term, not just Ashes of Ice, Demons seeds etc. Either through events (maybe a sac event that rewards catalyst souls as a bonus per higher tier sacrifice for a change from the event souls or hearts) or items can be purchased using other resources such as ironite/gold/etc. As the evolution and similar events reward the same number of T1/T2/T3 evo runes but we end up with A LOT more T1 talismans than T2 or T3. Also maybe an adjustment in the evolution events rewarding extra T1 runes as reward could be in order? I bring this up because I have several T1 talismans that I cannot evolve just once due to lack of T1 evo runes. I get ashes of ice, book of life, etc are meant to be somewhat rare so its harder to evolve these to their max level but the fact its basically not possible to level up and evolve a T1 beyond level 10 due to this is a sore point to me.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 07-27-2019 at 11:30 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.