Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I missed most of this so only speed reading up on it now. Here are my takes and input.

Seems Silent planet won't be happening this year, which is a little disappointing since its been nearly 2 years since BNW came out. But it does sound like its not just another dungeon and more complex so hopefully worth the wait. Maybe its part of the medium/longer term plan to provide a way of farming for cosmic talisman material? I only suggest this since the word "cosmic" is a similar astronomical theme to a "silent planet" but hey I could be wrong like I usually am...

On a similar vein an update to BNW must be on the board imo. Not so much the graphics but like was mentioned a dungeon for each class so we can obtain gunner and assassin class talismans and runes easier. Every time I try to get purple or yellow runes I tend to end up with more of blue and green instead. It would also allow the ability to farm some of the talismans that have been released since BNW went live that aren't available anywhere else at the moment. And there has been lots of them! I dont expect the high powered ones like warlord but ones like shadow or power or ghost etc. Finally some new characters could be added such as Gunner and Assassin Robo Scouts to complete the makeover?

The other thing that was brought up was ability to convert items. The "Fusion" idea has got legs. Pretty sure it was brought up years ago, maybe by Slauki or Osiris perhaps? Player trading would change the economy but fusing/converting items wouldn't. Need more 3* evo runes? Simply convert X amount 1* and X amount 2* evo runes into X amount 3* evo runes as an example. If something like this was to be implemented I'd like to see it include talismans especially cosmic. Got a heap of pointless white T1s? Fuse them into a white T2 or T3 instead. Or combine it with a blue T1 to make a purple T1? Of course the level and evolved state of a talisman and their effect would have to come into play (and some limit would need to be in place, like only whites and blues could be converted or whatever) but their resell value is basically non-existent at the moment so something else needs to come into the game that allows us to reduce the number of white T1s or talismans with the same effect that also gives us value for our resources spent on gaining these talismans.

Finally it was mentioned its in the pipeline regarding cosmic talisman evo material but I hope we can gain more 1 and 2** T1 cosmic evo runes in the shorter term, not just Ashes of Ice, Demons seeds etc. Either through events (maybe a sac event that rewards catalyst souls as a bonus per higher tier sacrifice for a change from the event souls or hearts) or items can be purchased using other resources such as ironite/gold/etc. As the evolution and similar events reward the same number of T1/T2/T3 evo runes but we end up with A LOT more T1 talismans than T2 or T3. Also maybe an adjustment in the evolution events rewarding extra T1 runes as reward could be in order? I bring this up because I have several T1 talismans that I cannot evolve just once due to lack of T1 evo runes. I get ashes of ice, book of life, etc are meant to be somewhat rare so its harder to evolve these to their max level but the fact its basically not possible to level up and evolve a T1 beyond level 10 due to this is a sore point to me.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 07-27-2019 at 11:30 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    The worst product ever by the Iron Maiden strikes again. Bugs of the week: neverending extra turns by the Raven Witch, not working talismans in the arena, same opponents after refreshing challenger list in arena, and the "normal" bugs of course. Bravo, bravo, bravissimoooooooooo !

OS
    Android
    =The other thing that was brought up was ability to convert items. The "Fusion" idea has got legs. Pretty sure it was brought up years ago, maybe by Slauki or Osiris perhaps? Player trading would change the economy but fusing/converting items wouldn't. Need more 3* evo runes? Simply convert X amount 1* and X amount 2* evo runes into X amount 3* evo runes as an example. If something like this was to be implemented I'd like to see it include talismans especially cosmic. Got a heap of pointless white T1s? Fuse them into a white T2 or T3 instead. Or combine it with a blue T1 to make a purple T1? Of course the level and evolved state of a talisman and their effect would have to come into play (and some limit would need to be in place, like only whites and blues could be converted or whatever) but their resell value is basically non-existent at the moment so something else needs to come into the game that allows us to reduce the number of white T1s or talismans with the same effect that also gives us value for our resources spent on gaining these talismanse.
    I brought up the idea of fusing characters about the same time I suggested build your own Eddie. The fusion would allow you to fuse similar characters anything with the same name but different class; and pick out abilities of your choice on the fused character. It would still be one of the two classes unless the designers allow characters to belong to more than one class. In addition it would be at the experience level that the sum of the two characters experience would allow. A 20th level and a 50th might make the new character a 65th level. Artwork would be a choice of whatever two characters you fused unless the designers created special artwork for something they designed as a fusion possibly for an event. 10_25-17 I suggested guilds.
    Last edited by MetalKing; 07-27-2019 at 03:57 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I brought up the idea of fusing characters about the same time I suggested build your own Eddie. The fusion would allow you to fuse similar characters anything with the same name but different class; and pick out abilities of your choice on the fused character. It would still be one of the two classes unless the designers allow characters to belong to more than one class. In addition it would be at the experience level that the sum of the two characters experience would allow. A 20th level and a 50th might make the new character a 65th level. Artwork would be a choice of whatever two characters you fused unless the designers created special artwork for something they designed as a fusion possibly for an event. 10_25-17 I suggested guilds.
    While I do remember your post about a build your own Eddie, the initial idea I was referring to was purely about resources. As with RNG you tend to end up with lots of one type of resource and lack in another. Trading of items was brought up first but has been knocked on its head due to it would change the economy of the game and open up possibility to exploit. Whereas converting or fusing resources you already own wouldn't change the economy and would give players the option to get their hands on some resources they lack instead of relying on RNG. Its either that or the devs increase the drop rates of these resources but they have always been reluctant to do that so...

Back to your idea, maybe a one time event where you could either fuse 2 Eddies together or somehow "build your own" by selecting which skills you want, talisman slots etc would be interesting to say the least. Would it be feasible though, not sure. I know other games have a similar function but my fears are around bugs. I would imagine a fused character would have twice the bugs of a normal one lol And then this forum would have a melt down...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    The worst product ever by the Iron Maiden strikes again. Bugs of the week: neverending extra turns by the Raven Witch, not working talismans in the arena, same opponents after refreshing challenger list in arena, and the "normal" bugs of course. Bravo, bravo, bravissimoooooooooo !
    Ok, so what characters were you using and what talisman did they have on? Because Raven Witch can legitimately take enough extra turns to wipe an entire team. So can Magma Eddie for that matter.

OS
    Android
    I forgot to ask at the time, but I was wondering if there are plans for any non-Eddie gunners or sentinels in the works that have fury moves? Pretty sure Horus is the only sentinel with one and I don't think any non-Eddie gunners have a fury move. Wrathchild looks like he has a passive I think. Unless I'm forgetting someone? Also, it would be great if they brought back the limited time free entry BNW dungeon events like Dismay No More.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Any more dev answers? They said they would be answering the rest of the questions that came in on time within a week, (7 days is tomorrow). I've checked back on the q and a thread. Perhaps there is another link that someone knows of?

OS
    iOS
    If course not.. if they didn't answer something they WANT you to forget about asking.

They carefully avoided answering anything which may actually impact their standing with users... or lower their income due to the misrepresentation which is so prevalent in the app.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Ok, so what characters were you using and what talisman did they have on? Because Raven Witch can legitimately take enough extra turns to wipe an entire team. So can Magma Eddie for that matter.
    Assassin Anubis! I've seen him get 16 turns in a row twice now... Not so cool

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IronWarrior View Post
    Assassin Anubis! I've seen him get 16 turns in a row twice now... Not so cool
    not 16 it was 35 in a row few times in arena...