Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I just did all 9 skull quest, some with troopers, and all 9 counted. This is great, as I had often problems with this type of events! Hope it will also work the next days.
    I am not keen on mimic, have 4 sets and don't use them. Greed is a bit better and as we only had ward so far, it is ok to get the other subtype! Still I'd prefer mysticals.

@ Amarthir: I am also curious! The event was postponed, right? So we will see it some day!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I maxed out a set of mimics a while back and have barely used them. Never really found someone to use them on regularly. I think it was Stormseye who suggested using greed talismans on the sentinel troll and they're awesome on him (especially with his extra turns). I even use him on my daily dungeon team to deal with the bats.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    This is where I get confused as to what I have and on who. I found I have at least three sets of mimic the third is on Executioner Eddie. My greed is not maxed out and on my gunner Valkyrie Hunter. I forget what I have and on who unless I use them regularly. I know I went on a quest a while back to acquire and place the newer talismans on most of my characters. I reset selling quite a few of the burning and older maxed out talismans. I wish I wouldn't have done that as I found it was really a waste. Many of the newer talismans are easily no better than the old ones.

OS
    Android
    Im using greed and trap talis on my sentinel reaper, its a strong comp

OS
    iOS
    I think I use Greed on my KP with Warlords - seems to do him fine! Mimic I have not used or remember using but they may be in one of the allies I use in Gauntlet. I have used greed on green troll too - that was a while back on a mission I was using that ally for - cant remember what it was but it was a while ago.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Greed also works well on the Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer