OS
    iOS

Using 10 power abilities

Having quite a time with nodes requiring using 10 power abilities. Currently “Burdens of Sin” in node 5 of Underworld is my nemesis. I’ve tried a number of different line ups and team strengths. I want to get that third skull before moving on. Thoughts, suggestions?

OS
    Android
    Can you beat the level with holy smoke eddie? He has a power move callled chain knuckle that only costs 3

OS
    Android
    Dog of War is a good option too, especially when paired with AG who can steal power.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    M lilith with fortune or destiny
    Wickerman Eddie energy/
    Warrior bomber boy. Energy/ purple

The key to keep as much energy as possible. Use bombers power move as much as possible, since it give 3 energy back and can give extra turns.. lilith used for blocker/ cleanser. Wickerman use beckon or fury when possible. The key is to not do damage until you get your 10 power moves. Then switch to a Eddie to finish the opponents .
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 07-27-2019 at 01:34 AM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I used
    Breeg, raven witch, 2 sac hearts

OS
    iOS
    I used Necropolis, Alliance General (Can use two if you don't have Necropolis) and Virtual XI Eddie. VXI Eddie has a power move that puts perfect sleep on the entire enemy team and gains an extra turn. Alliance General steals power on his basic most of the time. Necropolis does that too.

OS
    iOS
    I used a sacrificial heart or two, with Mystic to revive as needed. There are a couple of toons I have seen with power attacks with 0 power cost, but these are few and far between. Then there are the sacrificial hearts (and the gold idols) that cost only 1 power each time. They don't really have to do anything but stack up the power attacks without forcing abilities to recharge power. Then, of course, there is the issue of toons with power abilities that cost 5-7 that tend to wipe out the opposition too quickly...