Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Undecided on Vortex

So I am at that point where pretty much any sac I make will give me w vortex. I know the smart thing is to wait for another sac event, but God knows how long it’s going to take till another one happens. The anticipation is killing me, so should I just go for it, or suck it up and wait?

OS
    Android
    Unless the BoS event is a sac event, the next sac event comes around the second week of the month, usually after the LoL event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I get close to a vortex, then only open the one soul for the daily goal. I sell the resulting character if it would exceed the essence needed to reach the vortex. If I get a character I needed, I'll sell another one that I was saving to sac. Worst case scenario is ill spend the 30 ironite for 5 more character slots.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I get close to a vortex, then only open the one soul for the daily goal. I sell the resulting character if it would exceed the essence needed to reach the vortex. If I get a character I needed, I'll sell another one that I was saving to sac. Worst case scenario is ill spend the 30 ironite for 5 more character slots.
    This is the correct answer.

OS
    Android
    There is no correct answer, it all depends on your situation. Sometimes the vortex bonus rewards in the sac event isnt that special. If you are waiting to try and pull a specific heroic soul it may not be worth waiting until who knows when it will be available again.

In the sac event a vortex doesnt grant any extra essence value so it may not be worth waiting. It could also be beneficial to try and pull some 4 or 5* sac fodder so you have more time to level them up without spending resources. If you have a bunch of common souls to sac they may be used to try and pull some ironite, SoT or SoW.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Now that the BOS event is all about the amount of souls summoned, should I go for it now?

OS
    Android
    It depends, do you have enough souls to earn enough frags for the rewards you would want to purchase?
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Did it. Was totally worth it as I got bass Eddie🤗!