OS
    iOS

Magus Crimean Soldier

I just saw that Magus Crimean Soldier was removed from the list of diverse souls (Legendary, Magus Legendary, Epic, Magus Epic, Rare & Magus Rare). I‘m 100 % sure he was shown to be available in those souls at least til last Sac Event. That was also the only character I was missing from those souls, but although I dropped 100s of them in last Sac event, I never got him. MCS was also no exclusive character in the event he appeared first, so he should be available in „normal“ souls. So my question: that was just very bad luck or again a visual mistake and the Soldier was never available in those souls? Anybody got him from one of those souls? (Not from Event souls)
    Last edited by GotN; 07-28-2019 at 05:23 PM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    He has been elusive for me too. But, I think he is supposed to be in BoS souls - I don't think he was an event exclusive.

Update: I just checked the Balance of Power event post. The Gunner Crimean was exclusive to the Warfare Soul. But, the Magus Crimean should be in BoS souls now.
    Last edited by druid138; 07-28-2019 at 05:26 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I pulled him from something other than event souls, dont exactly know which one.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    No, he was not event exclusive, just higher chance. Just checked all available characters in all souls mentioned above and he is in none of them anymore.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    No, he was not event exclusive, just higher chance. Just checked all available characters in all souls mentioned above and he is in none of them anymore.
    Sounds like a bug then. I just checked my Rare and Epic fragment characters, and he's not there for me either.
    Last edited by druid138; 07-28-2019 at 05:31 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Sounds like a bug then. I just checked my Rare and Epic fragment characters, and he's not there for me either.
    Yes, sounds like. Devs, can you clarify please?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    He is also not in my book. But he was during the last sac event, when I got him!
    So this is a bug quite sure, question is: visual bug or real bug? I would hold onto the souls until the devs clarify this!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I just pulled a magus crimean soldier dupe from a rare soul, so I guess either it was a bug or they fixed it with the update. He's in the lineup for potential rare soul characters now as well.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I just pulled a duplicate Magus Crimean Soldier from, I think, an Epic Magus soul?

Interesting to note about the "remove immunity/freeze 1 character per turn" passive-- when you have 2 Crimean soldiers, sometimes they freeze THE SAME OPPONENT. Like, each one has a 1/4 chance of which enemy they freeze, but they don't look at whether they're already frozen. That's what I eventually decided was the reason that I wasn't freezing two enemies per round.

QUESTION: are there any Eddies that have synergy with freezing effects? Or any other good freezing synergies?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic