Thread: Major Malakhov

OS
    iOS

Major Malakhov

Is it me or is this guy the worst to run into in PvP? He can be equipped with good talismans and grants perfect heal shield every basic attack, which can’t be removed by most characters. Like even crave is useless against it and it isn’t classified as invincibility so it can’t be removed with those moves either. His passive is also a major pain.

OS
    Android
    Every time I see his name I think of ex-NHL player Vladimir Malakhov.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    You need someone who removes golden effects. There are lots out there. Once done you still need to deal with the passive and the power ability. A tough ally for sure. Still need to build a team around it myself.

OS
    Android
    I've never really had too many problems with him. As was previously mentioned get someone who can remove golden effects and make sure you can leave him for last. If he is the last one left, he kills himself before your team.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I've never really had too many problems with him. As was previously mentioned get someone who can remove golden effects and make sure you can leave him for last. If he is the last one left, he kills himself before your team.
    This means you have to use single target hitters. Malakhov usually is with singularity or Alchemy talismans so it's very weak and any powerful multi hitter can take it down in one hit.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I use him in my defence and attack teams, I’ve wondered just how useful he really is in defence though?
    Certainly valuable in attack when you seem to have more control over the way the game goes (to some extent anyway)
    I can blow up the whole team in one hit more often than not, but when Labyrinth and Viper Talisman are around it’s a bit more difficult.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I use him in my defence and attack teams, I’ve wondered just how useful he really is in defence though?
    Certainly valuable in attack when you seem to have more control over the way the game goes (to some extent anyway)
    I can blow up the whole team in one hit more often than not, but when Labyrinth and Viper Talisman are around it’s a bit more difficult.
    Malakhov is quite worthless against Charlotte teams. In gauntlet you have only one Charlotte though.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 07-29-2019 at 08:53 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan