First of, this is not a moan as i love this game and it's community (apart from the silly childish behaviour that went on yesterday), i have been playing this game from pretty much the release date)
Ok, so i find myself at lvl 91 (dreading getting to lvl99 where all the free refills seem to stop, hopefully they can increase this 99 lvl cap), i have spent quite some money on this game already but at the moment this seemed to have been a waste.

I have close to 9 mill in gold (which i only seem to add to as i havent got anything to spend it on, i have increased my library slots to 100)

3* shard count ( 1* and 2* i have stacks of 99 in all colours)
- Green 46
- Blue 31
- Yellow 24
- Red 17
- Rainbow 65

I have pulled what feels like well over 300 rare souls (incl the trooper ones) and yet the only 5* i have pulled is the nomad, so i havent got any decent characters to use these shards on, as i have already maxed quite a few characters to 5* lvl 100, the other characters i have dont seem to be worth it compared to what i have as my main team(s).

I have pulled Eddies, a lot of Eddies (all the 3* ones) the only good Eddie i've pulled was a 4* Carriage Rider.

My Eddie count.

Default Eddie - 3
Mummy Eddie - 11
Speed of light Eddie - 12
Run to the Hills Edde - 12
Wickerman Eddie - 2

I hope that something is in the pipeline about dupes as Lamia told us to keep hold of them for a future feature.

Another issue i have are the secret locations. I'm fine with the rubbish drops on the ailing kingdom ones and other daily ones, but after having to wait 3 days for the Underworld madness locations to open up and only see the same rubbish drop is soul destroying, 50k gold, 2 2* yellow shards and an explosive shield (this so far has happened 3x in a row), i get the occasional rare soul which of course turns out to be either a rubbish 3* or a 4* dupe. I have only ever had 1 skill shard drop on me and that was way back in the beginning.

Also, having to farm outside the rift times is pretty much pointless for me now, i dont need the gold, the only thing i can farm for is 3* rainbow evo runes, seeing that Time Rift has rare soul drops is the only reason i grind there so i would suggest adding rare soul drops to some worlds in campaign mode, like Underworld madness or something, i mean, it wont be a big deal surely seeing my luck with them but it keeps it exciting for me just in case i do get a good one drop on me, which is unlikely.

Again, i dont mean to make this sound negative, as i say, i love this game but i'm feeling that i'm nearing the end, which scares me :-).