Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    JENNIE OH NO! You are locked out AGAIN????
    I foolishly got a new phone, Bryan. A Samsung Galaxy Note 7... at least it hasn't exploded yet

Fudjo: glad it's not just me who thinks that every time someone calls dungeons "dung"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I foolishly got a new phone, Bryan. A Samsung Galaxy Note 7... at least it hasn't exploded yet

Fudjo: glad it's not just me who thinks that every time someone calls dungeons "dung"
    i think ios has horrible luck with rare souls .. like dutch i have no luck what so ever .. Jennie can you switch to you vampire hunter as champion please ? wanna try him out. thanks

OS
    iOS
    Nah i play on ios and my luck is amazing, i got more 5* chars than i got 4* chars...

Tbh i only got like 2 4* chars : angel of strife/pain

And i got 3 5* chars: allies general/COTD/ the nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Rainbow dungs? Is that like the loot you get from Butt Stallion in Borderlands 2?
    Lol, dat moment when butt stallion poops a legendary...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Hey Dutch i can feel you, the longterm motivation is low, because they are not good in keep people playing with some special events or the opportunities to develop your team or something like that.

I'm still grinding the whole day to upgrade my 8-9 level 40 talismans, and to earn some trooper points for the skill shards. i'm earning gold like mad, but i cannot do anything with it. because i get 2-3 3* evorunes per day.

everything feels a little pointless, since what will i do with my maximized team? At this state of the game, i cannot do anything with my characters, just sit there and wait for something to happend. There will be new content someday and i'm looking forward to it, but the devs are solely working on bugfixes i think, thats why the game stands still and the hardcore players are getting bored.

on the other hand, it could be that we expect too much. after plaiying for 7-8 weeks nonstop, what do we expect? the hardcore players get out of content pretty soon,
    thats quite normal. if we were more casual players than we wouldn't have these issues. there are very few games out there that you can play nonstop without getting
    bored and they have anotherstructure like mmorpgs or pvp games like poker or starcraft II. the most other games will get boring after you crush them, and this is
    pretty normal i guess.

i had a good time playing this game, but i can feel, that i'm almost done with it for a while. no reason to get sad, that's quite normal i think. mybe we should search
    another game, till new content is released and the problems are solved. i 'am sure, that these problems will get better, when the devs can focus on developing the game,
    rather than to fix the insane amount of bugs.

that said i agree with someone who said, that the game-team seems to have 3 people who are working on it. the communication from their side is getting very bad.
    i haven't heard any announcements for a while about the direction of this game. that could keep me playing, but they seem to be too busy to write down something on this forum....

i will keep playing a little and see what will happend. but it seems, that a break is the way to go...unfortunatly....
    Last edited by slauki; 09-02-2016 at 02:52 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Lets hope night city is 10x harder than underworld madness, im sure the elitists would appreciate that since the game is easy, as some say
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

3* yellow (gunner) and 3* crystal (general) evolution shards NEEDED - help!
    I've finished the entire game for over a month. I've been through Underworld madness(primarily) and all over the 4 worlds in search of 3* star yellow and 3* crystal (general) evolution shards and found nothing. In fact, I very rarely ever find shards at all. I'm selling 3k plus a day in runes I cannot use as power up runes are almost as rare. I've been to the forum, I've asked my Facebook friends and all are in the same predicament.
    All I want to do is finally, finally, evolve my soldier Eddie to level 100. The most important character on my team is the weakest link.
    PS Is there a trick to getting the corrupted general? My fave character.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    IMO Cyborg Eddie has poor defense stats but awesome survival skills, while Tailgunner Eddie Fury is just great. I had Cyborg Eddie early and I went thru the campaign with him but nowadays I'm mostly Tailgunner for farming.

Since the hype for Cyborg Eddie here, I will put him as my Champion Trooper until Time Rifts reopen.
    Ingame name? wanna take a peek at yours.
    he's my main guy all that time, and now he'll gonna get all the skill shards,im done with pulling other souls

edit, got 3 slots available if someone wants to borrow, write here before requesting

edit 2, sorry for derailing your thread
    Last edited by Aristo4; 09-02-2016 at 03:38 PM.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

I fell you Dutch. I've been playing this game non stop for a while and my luck sucks so far, the only 5* characters I've ever pulled has been Visions Eddie and The King Dog. Both of them pretty much useless.

I use all my troopers everyday and at the end of the week I use them to buy souls, maybe I get lucky but nothing. I don't even buy skill shards because I want new eddies so bad.

It is true without new content the game gets boring. I hope we get new worlds with insane difficulties where it can take you months to beat because you have to find really good and clever ways to beat them, the game has been extremely easy so far and we need new and challenging missions to keep up us motivated.

OS
    iOS
    ...I miss the Clairvoyant

i am enjoying the game, the grind for evo,s of all sorts gets boring after a bit, cant see where the game is easy though rofl, at moment working my way through getting all skulls in battlefield madness, and completing underworld hard. underworld hard is tough on the later battles even with the help of my best troopers with 5 star level 100,s and below. dropped 3 bucks or so on a promo pack thing that was expiring not long after i started, wanting to support the game a bit here and there but think ima going to wait and see how things go. as for rare soul luck i am in the somewhat unlucky boat as well, do have several 4 star chars though.
    ShadowRising-6281