Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Cyborg and rainmaker are pretty much the coolest imo, i prefer rainmaker thou been aiming for him since day 1
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    An idea in the gap:

Keep the time rift dungeons open on the weekends too but only focus them on rainbow evo shards. That way we can keep working on characters with the possibility of rare souls.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Cyborg and rainmaker are pretty much the coolest imo, i prefer rainmaker thou been aiming for him since day 1
    Cyborg is my aim! Hope you get your rainmaker to make up for all your lockouts!

OS
    iOS
    If only you can buy rare assassin/gunner souls with ironite... If so i could prob get him, ive been lucky in this game since like day 1, got an angel of strife on first week and 3 5* in 1 month, and a green axis bomber for my brother on his first day.

After some thought... I would prefer tailgunner over cyborg, he looks much MUCH cooler than cyborg

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    An idea in the gap:

Keep the time rift dungeons open on the weekends too but only focus them on rainbow evo shards. That way we can keep working on characters with the possibility of rare souls.
    I'd say great idea, and maybe make the rainbow dungs full of enemies from every class, fighting that would be an experience
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 09-02-2016 at 12:57 PM.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    ...Cyborg is the one I'm after.
    Me too.

As far as where do we go from here: My guess is that the devs are still in bug hunting mode as the top priority. Every day or every other day there is a post in some thread about someone still being locked out of the game entirely. It seems the last fixes didn't resolve as many as they anticipated. That's my guess.

For now I am trying to be patient for the big bugs to get resolved, with the hopes that new content will be awesome once the bugs are worked out.

Fortunately (or unfortunately), I still have a ways to go in the game, I dont have an abundance of gold or leveled talisman and havent finished underworld on madness yet. Yes, I am the slow kid in class
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

IMO Cyborg Eddie has poor defense stats but awesome survival skills, while Tailgunner Eddie Fury is just great. I had Cyborg Eddie early and I went thru the campaign with him but nowadays I'm mostly Tailgunner for farming.

Since the hype for Cyborg Eddie here, I will put him as my Champion Trooper until Time Rifts reopen.

OS
    iOS
    Guys please go chat somewhere else about all your eddies and let me wallow in my self pity here lol
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    I'd say great idea, and maybe make the rainbow dungs full of enemies from every class, fighting that would be an experience
    Thirding this idea.

Kaijester: thank you xx - now all I need is to be able to get into my account

Dutch: a wallowing song for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt6xGqk0F0U

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    ...now all I need is to be able to get into my account

JENNIE OH NO! You are locked out AGAIN????
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    Rainbow dungs? Is that like the loot you get from Butt Stallion in Borderlands 2?