Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I completely agree with you dutch, but my situation is even worse than yours. I am level 100 sitting on 16 milion gold and the count of my 3* shards is 31 red, 43 green, 15 blue, 32 yellow, 49 purple and 118 rainbow, yes 118!!! I have just evolved 2 chars to 100 just because i was running out of shards slots, and maxed like 10 talismans from level 1 to five. I have opened more than 400 rare souls counting trooper souls and just got 2 5* chars, corrupt general in the begining and the great visions eddie, hu. This is ridiculous, ah dont forget my 5 stacks of 99 regular souls sitting in my book of souls unopened.
    Yes, it would be a bit better if getting better chars was a bit easier because now for me the point is only farm for rare souls in rift and more money.
    Last edited by XcarecroW; 09-02-2016 at 09:21 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I'm also at end game and my play time is dwindling due to the drop rate. 2mil in the bank, and not even a talisman or 4* character to spend it on due to the Evo shard/rune drop rates. I have 3k in ironite too and nothing to spend it on, Celt more souls that I can't upgrade. So.....
    I'm not unhappy with the current content, and most of the bad bugs seem to be patched. I just wish that if I spend an hour farming, I'd get something in return for it. Right now that's not the case.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Drop rates and dupes are RIDICULOUS I was under the impression The LEGENDARY SOUL received for completing Underworld madness was a 5*
    Name:  ScreenShot_2016-09-04_02-37-04 (Custom).png
Views: 264
Size:  573.5 KB

WRONG ! This is what i got, His stats look ok so it might be ok IF i can get some yellow Evo shards (DAMN RNG IS SO AGAINST ME!)
    Name:  ScreenShot_2016-09-04_15-13-17 (Custom).png
Views: 182
Size:  572.0 KB

Ive Never had a 5* drop anywhere, My missus has only been playing a short while and already has Pharaoh Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhum View Post
    But other than this, i keep getting the feeling that there are about 3 people working on this game. The developer, the graphic designer and Candice from support (i'm joking of course but you get my point). And evidently it has become rather burdensome, to keep up with player demands.
    I do wonder that myself, been waiting 20 days, nearly THREE weeks for a response on tickets i submitted ....
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    Drop rates and dupes are RIDICULOUS I was under the impression The LEGENDARY SOUL received for completing Underworld madness was a 5*
    Name:  ScreenShot_2016-09-04_02-37-04 (Custom).png
Views: 264
Size:  573.5 KB

WRONG ! This is what i got, His stats look ok so it might be ok IF i can get some yellow Evo shards (DAMN RNG IS SO AGAINST ME!)
    Name:  ScreenShot_2016-09-04_15-13-17 (Custom).png
Views: 182
Size:  572.0 KB

Ive Never had a 5* drop anywhere, My missus has only been playing a short while and already has Pharaoh Eddie

I do wonder that myself, been waiting 20 days, nearly THREE weeks for a response on tickets i submitted ....
    A bit irrelevant with the topics main idea but the Desert Marauder is a pretty sweet character to have. His passive ability, 2 first rounds of perfect, makes all these "land 10 perfect hits" quests ez. It's a must to have PvE character for this purpose.
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )