Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Quantum Quandary (Book of Souls) - Earn Quantum Fragments in the Book of Souls!

Name:  Quantum-Quandary-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 2179
Size:  392.8 KB

Earn Quantum Soul Fragments to trade for unique items, including Quantum Talismans!

From now until August 5th at 5PM PDT, every Rare, Epic, Legendary and Mythic Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you a bonus of Quantum Soul Fragments.

Fragments will be granted in the following amounts:
    **Rare Souls (including Class-Rare Souls such as Warrior Rare Souls) drop 15 Quantum Soul Fragments
    Epic Souls (including Class-Epic Souls such as Sentinel Epic Souls) drop 35 Quantum Soul Fragments
    Legendary Souls (including Class-Legendary Souls such as Gunner Legendary Souls) drop 180 Quantum Soul Fragments
    Mythic Souls including Class-Mythic Souls such as Mythic Magus Souls) drop 900 Quantum Soul Fragments

**Please note that neither Heroic Souls, nor event type souls (i.e. Hellish Souls) will provide Quantum Soul Fragments

You’ll also be able to earn Quantum Soul Fragments, and additional rewards, by completing Event Challenges!

The Quantum Soul Fragments you earn can be traded in the Event Store for limited time items including QUANTUM TALISMANS, our latest 6-set talismans!

Quantum Talismans are purple Talismans with a 6 set effect. Equip them to take 40% Reduced Damage. These talismans also Transform Beneficial Effects into their Golden versions for 2 turns at the start of your turn. They also allow you to deal 6 additional hits of damage to targets that have Labyrinth Talismans equipped after each action.

See the full list of limited time Event Store items below:
    • 3⭐ Quantum (Barrier) Talisman x1 (300 Quantum Soul Fragments, 6 per event)
    • Gold x50,000 (100 Quantum Soul Fragments, 3 per day)
    • T1 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (150 Quantum Soul Fragments, 1 per day)
    • T2 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (150 Quantum Soul Fragments, 1 per day)
    • T3 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (150 Quantum Soul Fragments, 1 per day)
    • Cosmic XP Shards x5 (100 Quantum Soul Fragments, 3 per event)
    • Cosmic XP Runes x5 (150 Quantum Soul Fragments, 3 per event)
    • 2⭐Colourless Evo Shard x1 (100 Quantum Soul Fragments, 1 per day)
    • 2⭐Colourless Evo Rune x1 (125 Quantum Soul Fragments, 1 per day)
    • Skill Shard x1 (300 Quantum Soul Fragments, 3 per event)
    • Catalyst Soul x1 (500 Quantum Soul Fragments, 3 per event)

IMPORTANT: Quantum Fragments can also be used to make Quantum Souls, which will drop a 3⭐ or 5⭐ Gold Idol. Gold Idols can be sold for a high price, but cannot be used to purchase the items available for Quantum Fragments. Converting these Fragments into their Souls and/or opening those Souls is not reversible, so please avoid converting your Quantum Fragments until after this event is over.

Looking for another set of Quantum Talismans?

Quantum Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or as an in-app purchase. You can get two talismans to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Quantum Talismans), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an in-app purchase.

We also have a Quantum Fragment pack on offer! This pack contains 900 Quantum Soul Fragments, as well as Iron Coins, Frontier Coins, Ironite and Gold.

Quick maths,

Full event will cost 11775 quantum soul frags, or (rounding up):

490 rare
    210 epic
    41 legendary
    9 mythics

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Quick maths,

Full event will cost 11775 quantum soul frags, or (rounding up):

490 rare
    210 epic
    41 legendary
    9 mythics
    Does that include the achievement rewards too?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Does that include the achievement rewards too?
    No, it does not. The cost of "worthwhile" rewards is about 9300, I think.

OS
    Android
    I already had some mythical and legendary souls stored up.
    Used them to get the talismans set and the catalyst souls.
    I have no desire to do any of the achievements.
    But I noticed arena battles count towards the achievements.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    These talismans seem kinda less than optimal, no? They can only be used on certain characters and I think the golden effects part only works on the wearer. Plus the 6 extra hits aren’t triggering.

OS
    Android
    Aren't Legendary souls supposed to give you mythical soul fragments, when you summon them (and rare souls to give epic frags, epis souls to give Legendary frags)?

I summoned one Legendary today as a daily challenge and to see how it works with the Quantum frags, but only received those 180 Quantum frags, no Mythical frags.

Thanks for advice.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    Aren't Legendary souls supposed to give you mythical soul fragments, when you summon them (and rare souls to give epic frags, epis souls to give Legendary frags)?

I summoned one Legendary today as a daily challenge and to see how it works with the Quantum frags, but only received those 180 Quantum frags, no Mythical frags.

Thanks for advice.
    No, epic souls gives mythical frags

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    These talismans seem kinda less than optimal, no? They can only be used on certain characters and I think the golden effects part only works on the wearer. Plus the 6 extra hits aren’t triggering.
    I'm not impressed. I don't have them "yet," but the description seems weak. Plus, 6 talis, they should have made this a 4 tali set. Or at least a 5 so you could use a cosmic. 40% damage reduction ain't much when you already have low HP. There's no way I see this replacing any other major set for arena use. Unless, having Labrynth becomes a bad thing.
    They should have made the turning buffs golden, affect the whole team.
    Grim, if you have these and the 6 extra hits to Labs is not working then this makes the 3rd set they released but doesn't work right. Reaper and Singularities also were bugged from the start.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    What a deal^^
    Gold x50,000 (100 Quantum Soul Fragments, 3 per day)
    When 200 fragments are required for a Quantum Soul which guarantees a 3*Gold Idol (300.000) and has a chance for a 5* Gold Idol (1.000.000)...