Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    His passive isnt broken, it does not say it applies a debuff. It is a global modifier. So it does not count toward achievements. Achievements require a literal debuff to be applied to a character. Use Red Golden Son. Works great, hits all opponents. I think I even added the Future talisman to him to increase accuracy.
    Well, I guess it is indeed a global modifier (not applying debuff as such) - NF confirmed it this morning: "Passively ongoing effects that change the state of the battle such as your Demon Spawn's heal reductions do not count as individual applications."

But I disagree with such approach - it should be applied as a debuff (not only because of this event, but generally). I am not aware of any other such "global modifiers" - everything is being amended through visible buffs/debuffs (unless it is a talisman skill). What also doesn't help is that sometime they name the skills in different wording and it is then confusing whether the skill applies or not.

OS
    Android
    Ironite to FC exchange!

Hi guys, I just found in the Store (tab "Resources") that there is currently a new option to trade Ironite for Frontier Coins! One pack for 100 Ironite gives you 100 Frontier Coins. They limited it to 10 packs (each for 100 Ironite(= 100 FC)) per month. So it seems (I hope) it should be a permanent addition. In total, we can get in this way 1000 FC per month, if they don't change their mind.

But IMHO, this is an excellent addition to the store.

OS
    Android
    The Quantum Talismans are fucking useless! They do NOTHING against a toon wearing Labyrinth!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    Ironite to FC exchange!

Hi guys, I just found in the Store (tab "Resources") that there is currently a new option to trade Ironite for Frontier Coins! One pack for 100 Ironite gives you 100 Frontier Coins. They limited it to 10 packs (each for 100 Ironite(= 100 FC)) per month. So it seems (I hope) it should be a permanent addition. In total, we can get in this way 1000 FC per month, if they don't change their mind.

But IMHO, this is an excellent addition to the store.
    There is also a way to get frontier coins for trooper badges as well. Still not the currency exchange I suggested, but a step in that direction.
    Back on topic, once the event ends, would we still be able to cash them in for cosmic evolution materials, or would that dissapear from the store?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    like every other talisman set.. they work in the AI's favor..... not the players.

Stop doesn't mean Stop for the AI.. Eternity Talisman on Ferryman in the AI don't do anything different than on any other character... Alchemy's for the AI continue working after revival, not for the player. Warlords for the AI continue granting buffs after revival.. not for the player....

But yeah.. there is "no AI boost".
    Dude, all of what you said is an understatement!!!
    It's been ridiculous, and is getting extremely worse. How can we compete when the AI just makes up it's own rules as it goes along.
    I'll add AI side fully healing with crave to the list.
    It's killing any desire to even try to stay in the top 100. The only consolation is knowing we all have the same problem.
    Gambler totally destroying fully healed Set w/ maxed T3 freeze cosmic & Labrynth, in one shot. REALLY????
    KP going 5 times in a row...... The list goes on and on...... and on.......and on......etc.
    Last edited by Bakura; 08-04-2019 at 10:16 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Dude, all of what you said is an understatement!!!
    It's been ridiculous, and is getting extremely worse. How can we compete when the AI just makes up it's own rules as it goes along.
    I'll add AI side fully healing with crave to the list.
    It's killing any desire to even try to stay in the top 100. The only consolation is knowing we all have the same problem.
    Gambler totally destroying fully healed Set w/ maxed T3 freeze cosmic & Labrynth, in one shot. REALLY????
    KP going 5 times in a row...... The list goes on and on...... and on.......and on......etc.
    battles are totally ridiculous in pvp now
    I play all troopers all days.