Thread: Question for NF

OS
    iOS

Question for NF

When are the Necropolis frags going to be in the arena store? Charlotte frags were available when Mariner was the featured character, Mariner frags where available when Necropolis became the featured character. Now Wrathchild is the featured character and nothing for Necropolis! Is there any reason for this?

OS
    Android
    The frags are in my arena store now.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    They just launched.

OS
    Android
    I thought nf said all questions would be answered. And we will be working all week to answer unanswered questions. Well there is still 5 pages of questions.whats up?

OS
    iOS
    They were never going to answer all questions.. not ever.

They cherry picked the questions which they could answer to make themselves look good or to tease future development.. but they NOTICEABLY avoided questions specifically about mechanics, odds, and underlying "shenanigans" with numbers.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Speaking of Arena Store fragments, I'm debating on which ones to spend my Iron Coins on. Which toon is the better one to have: Necropolis, Charlotte, or the Ancient Mariner? Or should I just stack up a bunch of ICs and get all three?

Just checked my soul fragments and I have: 175 Charlotte; 95 Ancient Mariner; and 60 Necropolis.
    Carminda - 1340

And if you're taking a walk through the garden of life
    What do you think you'd expect you would see

OS
    Android
    Charlotte is my favourite, but Ancient Mariner and Necropolis get some buffs recently.

OS
    Android
    I agree with Alvorada. If I had to rank them, I'd pick:
    1) Charlotte (she's useful in a lot of areas in the game because of her versatility and you are closest to getting her)
    2) Necropolis (he got an upgrade recently. Does a good job for Gauntlet and on the BNW dungeons. He's a sentinel that can hold vipers or trooper talismans which is pretty good).
    3) Ancient Mariner (even with an upgrade, I only use him for gauntlet).
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the info., and I think I'll go with getting Charlotte for now as I could use a versatile toon. Probably work on Necropolis too as I still haven't finished all the BNW dungeons (Garden of Dismay X, and Garden of Life XI and X).
    Carminda - 1340

And if you're taking a walk through the garden of life
    What do you think you'd expect you would see