Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I am beginning night city going through all maps to 100% already did all of wicker man isle, kingdom of the sands, around 65% of battlefield, finished underworld but have gone through and 100% it and haven’t even attempted night city because I get bodied. My normal team is COTD, The Nomad, and AHE

OS
    Android
    Either of those Eddies are pretty good. Pairing either one with Prisoner and purple hierophant would be pretty solid. Your Phantom Eddie is good too when paired with The Madam because they can put enemies to sleep and not wake them. If you've started getting trooper badges, maybe save up for a set of destiny talismans for Clairvoyant or The Madam as well.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Thanks so much but one more question what should I buy or save up for with my ironite which I don’t have much right now 8 to be exact, I have 2,225 trooper, 896 arena coins, and 1230 frontier coin.

OS
    iOS
    Plus what should i really farm for like in brave new world and lord of light dungeon

OS
    Android
    What you need to know about in what talisman to use.

There are 3 types of attack, physical, magic and true. True is a combination of both physical and magic. You need to read the description of your toon abilities to determine which damage they do. You then try and match the description of the talisman to the toons abilities.

Each color talisman has 3 sub types. Red has skilled, safeguard and fierce. Each has different skill enhancers. Skilled is overall the most useless of the three.

You has a three set of red saint talisman, these are pretty good since they will revive the first toon who dies in battle
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    You need to decide what you want to try and earn in BNW and LoL and farm the highest level you are capable of.

Right now I wouldnt spend any gold and shards leveling toons, you can do that while farming. Try and determine which talisman you want to upgrade and work on that color.

The iron couns you can spend on either relics or talisman. I would start with some relics, global health and special is a good start. The FC start saving for the future. Start saving your ironite for when you are able to farm higher levels of BNW and LoL. I would refrain from using ironite on buying souls, you may get lucky, but overall its the worst way to spend ironite.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you so much for your help

OS
    Android
    Look at your prisoner. See that he has a crown icon on him, that means he is your champion. You need to change that to PoM or DDE. You will get more added troopers that way. Go to either Eddie's and go to the center and right of the screen you will see the crown, tap on that to designate him as your champion
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Also try and do as much gauntlet and arena. Gauntlet is extremely difficult at the start do what you can. In the arena use all of your SoW. Even if you lose you earn 1 IC. The arena kinda sucks right now and will be extremely frustrating. Just suck it up and earn IC.

You can send me a PM if you want more help.
    Muzzleloader-8226.