OS
    iOS

8000 Trooper Badges for 50 Frontier Coins

Yeah, I want some of whatever they’re smoking over there.

I can spend 6000 on Trooper fragments and get a 5* character and 100 FC.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 08-01-2019 at 03:31 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I always need to laugh about the shop options and offers. I consider most of them as a trap and some as an insult (like the Sirius one.... "as you wished to have it back" (translated)... lol)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Saigrim, it takes 4 weeks to spend the badges at 1500 per week. What are you going to spend the rest of the badges on? Many of the players dont need SS or the talisman in the stores.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Like me. Sitting on six digits, but at that price you’ll dwindle your supply down in no time flat. I get some may think it’s worth it, but I just think it’s a terrible trade just for the sake of something to spend it on. Whole damn store for badges needs a rework. Talismans need swapped out, and so many more things we run short on could be added in. I guess it’s to each their own. I’ll just keep stock piling till something worthwhile is done.

I guess I was looking more at value. For 50 FC 3000 per would have been more reasonable. Over pricing stuff just because we have the coin in our pockets...not so much.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 08-01-2019 at 11:33 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    If you can earn 18K badges a week, then buying the trooper frags and the max of 2 FC items that would leave a player with a little left over. That would leave a hard choice is what to spend it on, talisman, FC, or SS. That won't break anyone, but it wont allow for someone to throw it in their bank account.

Since you can earn 18K in a week someone wouldnt need to save for the spending events but just spend that weeks earnings on the event. Players were asking for more things in the store, well they are giving that, a bit overpriced.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    In a pinch it might be worth it in certain situations. I had already claimed my trooper fragments for the week but not enough for a soul. I was veeerrry close to having enough fc for killer prime, so went ahead and spent the badges to get the fc; But normally I would have saved them.