Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Actually I have a good team for the Magus dungeon.. no losses...

Fieldmarshall (Revenge/Tower)
    Bass Ed (Revenge/Warp/Cosmic)
    Anchient Mariner (Revenge/Energy)
    Madam (Alchemy/Cosmic)

Runs no issue. Always Wins. App crashes at times.. but the team wins if the app doesn't crash.

It's the Sentinel Dungeon that I experience a loss on rare occasions in. And only the Sentinel Cosmic Dungeon.
    Who do you use that you lose sometimes? I never lose with sent because i can use ffe and prime

OS
    iOS
    Yeah Bass Eddie is who I used. I actually reckon he's my fav magus Eddie these days! Pretty sure I just run 3 blue, two green and a cosmic on him.

Did this dungeon using him, blue lilith with fortunes and sustaining, alchemist with angels, madam and someone else. Cant remember! lol

Tbh, I havent done any frontier dungeons in ages what with the trooper and reaper ones a long burn...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Who do you use that you lose sometimes? I never lose with sent because i can use ffe and prime
    They apparently "adjust based on player".

FFE (Greed/Warlord)
    Horus (can't remember - I think Frontier - he never dies though) - used for buff removal and stun
    KP (Warlord/Sustaining Tranquility)
    Witchdoctor (Energy, Vampire) - To cleanse team if frozen in that first battle

... one in about every 20 runs, FFE will be killed at the last battle. It makes NO SENSE.. but it happens. When I've watched it.. it's because the Maclo on the right with a SLIVER of HP..... gets 5-6 (or more) turns in a row and whittles FFE down to almost nothing,, then Virtual Ed finishes him off. KP's sustaining talismans SHOULD be healing.. but they don't... There are also times where KP don't remove buffs like he's supposed to.... but again.. there is "no AI boost"

I honestly think you are better off NOT purchasing ANY relics because it seems that if you do.. they use them against you by fluctuating when they do and don't matter. CLEARLY everything is NEVER the same with each run in a dungeon. There are (undisclosed) varied difficulty levels for every dungeon run/battle.. and I'd wager that the amount relics matter also fluctuates PER run/battle. There's a bunch of "unseen" stuff taking place determining how strong a team may be during any given battle.

I've tried running with 2 KPs.. nope. tried every ed and FFE is the strongest.. tried mixing up other things.. even if I get a team that wins most of the time.. that last battle will kill FFE every once in a while - and it's ONLY FFE that dies. I need to get a second FFE and try some different talismans just for this dungeon perhaps.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-02-2019 at 03:51 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    They apparently "adjust based on player".

FFE (Greed/Warlord)
    Horus (can't remember - I think Frontier - he never dies though) - used for buff removal and stun
    KP (Warlord/Sustaining Tranquility)
    Witchdoctor (Energy, Vampire) - To cleanse team if frozen in that first battle

... one in about every 20 runs, FFE will be killed at the last battle. It makes NO SENSE.. but it happens. When I've watched it.. it's because the Maclo on the right with a SLIVER of HP..... gets 5-6 (or more) turns in a row and whittles FFE down to almost nothing,, then Virtual Ed finishes him off. KP's sustaining talismans SHOULD be healing.. but they don't... There are also times where KP don't remove buffs like he's supposed to.... but again.. there is "no AI boost"

I honestly think you are better off NOT purchasing ANY relics because it seems that if you do.. they use them against you by fluctuating when they do and don't matter. CLEARLY everything is NEVER the same with each run in a dungeon. There are (undisclosed) varied difficulty levels for every dungeon run/battle.. and I'd wager that the amount relics matter also fluctuates PER run/battle. There's a bunch of "unseen" stuff taking place determining how strong a team may be during any given battle.

I've tried running with 2 KPs.. nope. tried every ed and FFE is the strongest.. tried mixing up other things.. even if I get a team that wins most of the time.. that last battle will kill FFE every once in a while - and it's ONLY FFE that dies. I need to get a second FFE and try some different talismans just for this dungeon perhaps.
    I don’t remember taking a loss the team below:

FFE (Energy/Dominance)
    KP (Fate/health/cosmic)
    Hours (guard/angel)
    Icarus (tower/avenger)

OS
    Android
    FFE: Present, Grail, Cosmic

KP: Inspiration, Warlord, Sustaining,

Necropolis: Viper, Cosmic

Witch Doctor: Eternity, Cosmic

Wins average about 1-1:30 each. Never had a loss ever.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah see. .. there's NO REASON I should be seeing a loss every 20 runs or so.. but I do.. and only in that dungeon.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-02-2019 at 05:38 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well I see a reason... when "RNG-esus AI-boost-master of disaster" decides to give maclo just enough extra turns to kill your Ed! I think this also happened to me once or twice.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Thing is Maclo is an AoE hitter.... KP has Sustaining talismans on him.. so it's a combination of the miraculous 6-7-8 turns in a row where the AI ALSO decides the sustaining talismans just aren't going to bother working during those attacks.. but again.. there is "no AI boost". Apparently we're all nuts for see it.... all of us.. us who have no actual revenue stream associated with wins or losses.....
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    "Sustaining Talismans are green talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to Heal all allies for 3% of MAX HP every turn. These talismans will also heal for an additional 3% for every Beneficial Effect currently on you."

So they should only heal on your turn, or? But I also saw them healing directly when being hit!? Well I don't know and it is more important to know how to deal with situations than to know how things should work, if they work as intended
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Okay.. maybe I'm mistaken about the sustaining and it's purely a matter of the maclo getting multiple turns.. which do almost no damage to the rest of the "team" but seemingly whittle FFE down quickly - seriously.. all the other allies are never below 50% HP at any time.

Maybe I pulled a bunk FFE when he dropped

I think I've just grown tired of the "shenanigans' they are playing "under the hood" with numbers. It should be reasonable that once a team reaches a certain level then their strength in areas is fairly consistent.. that's simply no longer true. Not in the Arena/Gauntlet, and not in these new dungeons. When losses to clearly inferior teams start occurring more and more, it is clear to me that it's a "game" being manipulated to a degree that players are NOT a driving factor other than to milk them for all they are worth.

Talismans are SOLD for REAL MONEY and just do not operate as described. And go for months or longer with the REPORTED failure in place.

They release "daily keys" that are CLEARLY designed to burn through SOT as fast as possible with just meager rewards. Don't give me the "but they drop SOT" line.. I can burn though a key at any time and never get any SOT rewards - 90SOT burnt for a few precious soul frags or "weekly" frags.

They release dungeons costing way too much SOT and then don't drop the rewards which are advertised.

I might have figured out how they get away with stating "there is no AI Boost"... it's because the AI isn't boosted at all.. the player is crippled!! So "No AI boost" may be a true statement.. However, as soon as I ask about relics being ignored or manipulated for battles or the player strength being a factor..... they go silent....

There's so much misrepresentation in this app it would be a full time job to track it all.

Maiden should be starting to show some shame for having their name associated with such snake oil.

Time for a break perhaps.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-02-2019 at 06:24 PM.
    CLANLESS