Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Magus cosmic dungeon is trash

Getting pretty sick of wasting 175fc on cosmic dungeon keys and getting magus. I don’t even play it anymore I just consider the coins lost and move on. No Magus characters can even beat this dungeon on auto - even manual is difficult and best case is I have to babysit for an hour and maybe complete 4 or 5 runs since magus characters suck and hit like baby shark do do do do

Will not be buying these anymore - these expensive timed dungeon keys should not be random.

OS
    Android
    Ezz, I would save your FC and not buy any cosmic keys. You can earn them by running BNW level X.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Getting pretty sick of wasting 175fc on cosmic dungeon keys and getting magus. I don’t even play it anymore I just consider the coins lost and move on. No Magus characters can even beat this dungeon on auto - even manual is difficult and best case is I have to babysit for an hour and maybe complete 4 or 5 runs since magus characters suck and hit like baby shark do do do do

Will not be buying these anymore - these expensive timed dungeon keys should not be random.
    To my memory I used

Grim Reaper Eddie with singularity
    Alchemist with Angel/Purple
    Ferryman with Mark/warlord/Cosmic
    Blue hierophant with inspiration/chance/cosmic

Average about 3-3,5 minutes. Might not be the quickest, but haven’t lost yet.

OS
    Android
    I only did a few cosmic dungeons so far and I have not seen all classes yet. But I had magus once and I also think this is a bad one (maybe the worst, don't know yet). One can do it on auto for sure, but it takes quite long.
    Don't remember my exact team and I know I switched after a few runs to test a bit more. Ferryman for sure, probably Lilith, Alchemist (or Madam), Aset (?) and I think I tried 7son and Edward (to have another AoE damager).
    I just hope to get the other classes

Guys, feel free to discuss team options here! Would love to get some ideas to reduce the run time here!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Ezz, I would save your FC and not buy any cosmic keys. You can earn them by running BNW level X.
    Yeah good call ran warrior BNW today and got a couple cosmic keys. At least now when I get magus I won’t feel so bad lol

I have a stack of 5 cosmic keys sitting around, next time I do the cosmic dungeons i'll record my builds and the average/best time for them and make a post. Hopefully we can croudsource some optimal builds for each of the dungeons.

OS
    Android
    There is a thread for the cosmic dungeons were players gave their best teams.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    There is a thread for the cosmic dungeons were players gave their best teams.
    I was thinking something a little more organized. Maybe i'll pool whats in that thread with what I get with my current key-stack and post something.

OS
    iOS
    Actually I have a good team for the Magus dungeon.. no losses...

Fieldmarshall (Revenge/Tower)
    Bass Ed (Revenge/Warp/Cosmic)
    Anchient Mariner (Revenge/Energy)
    Madam (Alchemy/Cosmic)

Runs no issue. Always Wins. App crashes at times.. but the team wins if the app doesn't crash.

It's the Sentinel Dungeon that I experience a loss on rare occasions in. And only the Sentinel Cosmic Dungeon.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Some good team ideas here. I don’t have magus hiero though. Maybe I will skillshard bass ed I never used him before thought he was very weak. Thanks