Android

August Events

August Events:
    Name:  August Events.jpg
Views: 1862
Size:  177.2 KB

OS
    Android
    Preview for the Dungeon is out - looks great again!

https://www.facebook.com/IronMaidenL...4984697147522/
    Last edited by Blade; 08-02-2019 at 09:42 AM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Looks like Icarus Eddie coming tomorrow...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Looks like Icarus Eddie coming tomorrow...
    No! Looks like Icarus is coming after farming keys for another dungeon to farm enough fragments!
    So...Icarus is coming next month...or for some lucky people who pull him from "Flight Souls".

OS
    iOS
    I really dislike the whole "farm for keys to farm somewhere else" all for merely a POSSIBILITY.. it's madness and a clear indicator that these devs.. they have nothing but distain and contempt for their player base.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    And this trend will continue until the playerbase numbers and whale purchasing dwindles. The excitement of actually pulling a new character is almost non existent now. As someone who has historically purchased after getting a drop that made me happy, my spending has come to a crawl. It's just a job now, despite the fact I love messing around and seeing the artwork of the game. I've said it before, if this were not Iron Maiden....

Example...

I was willing to purchase the latest starter pack for Wrathchild, but on the condition a character I was after in the Anniversary souls dropped. Wasted quite a bit of Ironite purchasing those stupid things every day, and while I am in no way surprised, you can guess what never happened. So, I was not inspired to invest. Ah, well. I'll keep messing about till it all goes up in smoke anyhow.

My point being, while their new method guarantees me getting the character through a mind numbing thousand runs of x dungeon, there's not a lot of excitement associated with me doing that versus "winning" it from a soul drop.

And as someone who's not trying to win the ePeen National Iron Maiden Arena or Gauntlet Championships most coveted position, all these talismans and convoluted cosmic materials do not invoke that must have feeling in me. Over half of it doesn't work properly in the first place. Happy enough with the effort and earnings I put in and recieve now to enjoy that portion of the game that appeals to me most.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 08-02-2019 at 07:33 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I really dislike the whole "farm for keys to farm somewhere else" all for merely a POSSIBILITY.. it's madness and a clear indicator that these devs.. they have nothing but distain and contempt for their player base.
    Yup I agree. Skipped Magma and Trooper dungeons because of ridiculously overpriced 15sot per run and a lame fury less version of a reskinned Eddie. Hope this new dungeon with Insanity skill level yields rewards worth the expense.

OS
    Android
    I found that both dungeons only cost about 10 SoT per battle after factoring in the return of SoT as rewards. That does not count the return of ironite which was about 30%. 3 refills and a full SoT cache yielded about 45 battles. There were also drops of cosmic talis frags, SoW and SS. Now with talisman dropping that may be an incentive for many to try.

I think the real downside was having to babysit the game. Not as much from defeats but from crashes. Having to set aside 2 hours is problematic for many.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I'm not into the get keys/use keys/farm thing either. It's interesting to play those dungeons a few times but not several hundred.

Thankfully, this turned out to be a more traditional dungeon so that's been fun. I got Green and Purple Minotaurs so I'm content...although that Icarus Eddie would sure help in Gauntlet. At least he's not an exclusive so I may still get him at a random point in the future.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe