OS
    Android

Favorite Opening Song Live

I keep going back and forth between Aces High and Moonchild as my favorite opening song at a Maiden show. As far as post-reunion, I thought The Wicker Man was quite good as well. Any thoughts? \m/
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    It has to be hands down Aces High for me. I first saw them in Montreal on the World Slavery tour, Aces High was the opening song, and I was blown away by the entire concert. I had never experienced a show like Maiden put on that night, and will never forget it. I have been to many concerts over the years (in my 50's now) and no one has ever come close to an Iron Maiden show, whether it was in '84 or my last show this past month in Boston 🤘, which once again was Aces High for an opener, felt like I was 16 all over again

OS
    Android
    Both are great tunes but hard to top Aces High after the amazing opening on this tour!

OS
    Android
    Doctor Doctor! Because we all know what's next! But for the actual Maiden song I agree with Aces High

OS
    iOS
    I would have to agree with Aces High. I've been a huge Maiden fan since the 80's and have seen them live 5 times now, including the opening show in Sunrise, Fl. I've seen them play Aces High as the opener on both the Legacy of the Beast and the Somewhere Back in Time tours and it was amazing.

OS
    iOS
    Aces high was/is a cracker for sure. I have to say that when I saw them on the original Somewhere in Time tour 86/87 Caught Somewhere in Time was immense as was the stage show and Brucie with his light up jacket....and that solo - I near wet myself!

Where Eagles Dare is another monster with Nicko doing that drim intro....chivers!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    To me, it's between Aces High and Moonchild... with a slight advantage to Aces High, but I want Moonchild again ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Haha Doctor Doctor yes! I can't help it but strongly smile every time! After Doctor Doctor... The Wickerman for me!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"