OS
    iOS

Legendary starter pack

I made a new account just for fun while waiting for the gunner dung to come back, as soon as i completed the tutorial i was greeted with an offer of a legendary soul, 4 rare souls 500 ironite and 2mill gold for 30 dollars!

Is that a good deal... I cant judge nothing but it looks pretty nice
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Sounds like a good deal. But not for a secondary acct lol. I'd want it for my main but I've been trying to get a good team for free... So far its a badass team
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Good deal. I bought it when I could.

OS
    iOS
    probably there is a merger option, i remember seeing something like that, when i replaced my device,and i finished a tutorial on the new installed device and tried to log back in with previous account,it prompted with 2 different options,but please double check with support team before you purchase on new account.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

I bought it when i started. Got a 5* pharaoh dog king, run to the hills Eddie 3* and some other 3*. The gold helped me rank up talismans and evo costs for awhile. Helped me a lot for running through the first 2 worlds in like 5 days

OS
    Android
    I wouldn't spend another cent on the game, if I were you. I've been locked out of my account for 9 days now. I just added up how much I've spent on the game thus far - $225. Personally I feel like they took the money and ran. I've done all the suggested steps, repeatedly. Now I'm just going to continue to troll the threads with the warning, do not spend your money.