Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
    About the new Orbit taliman set... any ideas about which toon would benefit the most from a 6 set skilled tali’s?
    First thought for me was - Samurai Emperor.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
    About the new Orbit taliman set... any ideas about which toon would benefit the most from a 6 set skilled tali’s?
    I have been running them on Hallowed Eddie and they are pretty good. Better than Valor in my opinion since they cleanse your side as well as remove effects from enemy and Hallowed has so extra move abilities. Working on a new Arena team with those and some other newer options.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    After acquiring the additional relics I was able to get through 7 battles with minimal baby sitting (tapped FoIE at the start of round 5). Now, 4 straight losses! What happened?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for your input guys.
    I didn't thought about putting them on Hallowed or Samurai because they both don’t benefit from only skilled talisman.
    But I’ll give it a try to see if the extra capability will be worth it.
    (sorry for my English). \m/

OS
    Android
    LOL, I found the thread pretty entertaining in between Still we should not take things too seriously I guess! Very short: Yes, there are connection issues (at least I have them recently once in a while), yes there are bugs and some are old, yes the game can be unfair and frustrating. The key dungeons are exactly what many players were asking for and they are good in principle: (more or less) long term motivation with guaranteed rewards. Support was always nice to me, and I am ok that the response sometimes took 2 weeks. Most of these things (if not all) can be answered by 3 things: 1) the freemium approach, 2) the dev team is small and 3) too few people play the game and/or there are no ads to generate income (which is nice of course!)

About event/dungeon:
    I see no real bad things about this event and the dungeon. The only real improvement would be to let event soul frags drop, but this seems to be a very very rare occasion (only 2 times so far). These dungeons give 3* evo shards and runes, which is great as I don't play other levels regularly that drop the evo runes. Some other nice drops on top, and this time gunner soul frags which are also needed as G/A souls are that rare still. The gunner insanity challenge was a real challenge, madness is ok for farming I think and more players should be able to farm this compared to times when we only had 3 stages.

I did not test the Orbits yet, but I like the skilled subtype. Especially when you only get 1 subtype - which is the normal case (unfortunately) for rewards, skilled (or sorcery for blue) is good, as it gives both damage reductions and a bit more HP. This might help to use them without the mandatory need for a blocker.

@kkkreg: I also found it to be very different. I had some wins in a row on auto without any babysitting, then several losses in a row in the first wave, then again some wins or losses in the last wave... I lost some SoT, but I was a bit lazy and was busy with other things. So I don't think the dungeon was changed, some waves can just turn out very different depending on which character uses which skill (or e.g. which effects the passive of that one minotaur copies)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Thanks Blade. I haven't read the entire thread, but I'm guessing that what I experienced is part of the frustration. I suppose I'm glad I'm not the only one to experience it.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I even lost several runs on manual, as the dogs sometimes just did massive damage and killed my Ed! And of course Icarus' revenge can put out the lights quickly if you are unlucky.
    Do you have gunner PDK? I don't have him, otherwise I would have tried to build a team around him I guess.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Blade, which level did you pull 3* evo runes? I did the acheviements with no 3* drops so I stopped.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I farm madness, but I did not take notes how many runes dropped. I sometimes have a quick look and have seem them as rewards, I think in batches of 3 runes

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Worst thing about this dungeon are the paltry rewards for stretch goals. Once you have the characters, especially the Ed.. there's no point in the stretch goals.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..