Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Don't know if it's already been said, but the hard level hangs if played with auto when you reach the boss stage.

Not sure if this happens also in the other levels, but surely not on normal as i already did it without problems, neither what can cause it, but it's annoying cause i have to play manually to reach the goal of 15 victories with Magus team

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Don't know if it's already been said, but the hard level hangs if played with auto when you reach the boss stage.

Not sure if this happens also in the other levels, but surely not on normal as i already did it without problems, neither what can cause it, but it's annoying cause i have to play manually to reach the goal of 15 victories with Magus team
    There were thoughts that it was singularity talismans causing it but that got ruled out. I had it happen on manual too.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    There were thoughts that it was singularity talismans causing it but that got ruled out. I had it happen on manual too.
    Yes, indeed it just happened also on manual to me aswell -.-"

OS
    iOS
    I am farming 'Hard' just now on auto and pretty sure my Krampus has Singularity and no hangs at all on iOS. Using Hallowed, Gunner Lilith, Prisoner and Krampus that I used in the Insanity gunner mission - no hangs at all yet and half way through second mega refill.

Edit: Sorry it was indeed Alchemy he had on him! So not sure on Singularity issues!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 08-05-2019 at 04:25 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I dont think Gunner krampus can use singularities. I believe he has a green slot. I just farmed easy for the XXX wins achievements. It wasnt worth spending more ironite for the higher SoT costs. No hangs or problems at all, Basically used Gambler and a bunch of level 1 5star toons to level up.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I dont think Gunner krampus can use singularities. I believe he has a green slot. I just farmed easy for the XXX wins achievements. It wasnt worth spending more ironite for the higher SoT costs. No hangs or problems at all, Basically used Gambler and a bunch of level 1 5star toons to level up.
    He can. 3 blue slots. No green.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Gunner Krampus has 2 blue 1 green. It can use Alchemy, but not Singularity. I did about 70 rounds in hard and no problems. Used only chars and talismans without any stealing effects buffs.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

There is one thing which this game can do well: cause the loyal players indescribable pain, frustration,hesitation and anger...

I had just over 200 runs finished, 10 souls earned, so i thought: lets see what it brings! spent my hardly scraped 900 ironite on another 10 souls...opened all 20 at once...and?...FUCK ALL JACK SHIT NADA! red eyes flashed and a fucking blue toy story dick head jumps out at me with his middle finger stretched up high, laughing: “Hah! what did you expect?! a new eddie?! or a minotaur?! Haha! fool! go spend 200$ on 45 more souls or there will be no shiny new goodies idiot! MUAHAHAAAAA!”

am i going to bother to do 600 more runs to earn 4 more souls and see some blue eyes bumping me up the ass? i don’t think so!
    fucking piece of frustrating shit! i can’t remember a time where i sat down with excitement to PLAY some LotB! it’s just “plug your phone in, buy SoT for a few thousand ironite and let it run for over 14 hours to get NOTHING!”
    is this definition of fun to anyone? repeating some shit which keeps crashing every 20 minutes 800 times, to get a miserable CHANCE to nothing?! gimme a fucking break!

OS
    Android
    God do i feel ya. Before it was all said and done i opened 16 puzzle souls for not one redeye and countless dungon runs later i opened 20 gunner souls for a dupe child of the dammed.so 36 souls total for one dupe.those drop rates suck and so does the auto play grinding all day and night for nothing.

OS
    Android
    The game is dead and on Iron Maiden official twitter they advertise the game, hoping to get new players who fall into this RNG-trap.
    The problem is: prices in the store are too high. We Said this so many times, but the Frogs won't listen.
    I don't see a long future for this farming-game...