Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    only crazy people can invest money in this stupid game
    Says the guy who was supposed to leave the game a couple weeks ago after spending 9000 ironites..
    People are free to spend their own money on whatever they want. Just because they decide to spend some of it on this game don’t make them crazy and without them, you and others wouldn’t be here bitching about this ”stupid game” since I doubt they’d work for free.

Is this game perfect, no. Does it have bugs here and there, yes. Is it sometimes annoying, yes but it’s still one of the best game in the store and of one of the best band in the world.

I don’t blame them for not communicating on this forum when all they read is insults and rants.

People need to chill out and take the game as what it is, entertainment.

OS
    iOS
    Right on, bro. It’s a GAME. Some of us throw some cash at the developers because find the entertainment value for capital a reasonable trade. Don’t let a darned game consume you. If you don’t like the current event, just skip it. Chill out and enjoy life a bit. Learn to play chess, or something, for a while, then come back here.

OS
    Android
    Well. Not the most difficult dungeon I've been in. But probably the most tedious.

Quick manual I've put together has Doomsday at the helm sporting Purge, Warlord and Cosmic.

Turns out Purge and Warlord work well together since the healing from Purge will trigger the warlord effects.

To trigger Warlord even more, there's Krampus with Alchemy Talismans here to use his power move to give Doomsday Eddie Spell Vamp and life steal. Those buffs will heal Doomsday for every single hit of damage he does, and since he does aoe damage that's alot of hits. I've gotten up to 3 extra turns on average using this combo and I've been wiping out teams

Helping this devastating duo out is the prisoner with primordials and the Gunner Pharaoh Dog King with light talismans. I've gotten 2 minute runs usually but sometimes that Warrior Minotaur will inflict cleave on my entire team and when he attacks it freezes my screen so that's kind of annoying.

OS
    Android
    I'm using Stormeye's team with quite good result. Now I decided to buy both Lightbringer relics of health and attack and suddenly I can't win any battle!!! WTF! It takes 10 minutes to go through the first wave (if I survive) and finally FoI Ed kills me by his Fury. I thought the relics are for players and not for AI. I don't understand how this game works.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    UROCK, who is paying you to try and make everyone quit the game. Along with all those terrible rants, why do you even care about the game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    UROCK, who is paying you to try and make everyone quit the game. Along with all those terrible rants, why do you even care about the game.
    This game needs a change. Quit playing leads to a change!
    Revolution calling!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    This game needs a change. Quit playing leads to a change!
    Revolution calling!
    Rofl do you realize how pitiful that sounds.
    You’re like those guys calling for a revolution with a #nothappy on Twitter.
    Let me tell you what will happen if everyone quits, game will close. That’s the only change you’ll see.
    If you’re eager for a revolution, go join the yellow vest movement in France. That would have more meaning.

To get back to the game. Opened 40 souls total and only got purple Minotaur (and blue Minotaure thx to fragments). #nothappywithRNG *joke*

OS
    Android
    It would be a pleasant change if you quit and stopped your rants.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Not gonna lie I been keeping my snide comments to myself but for real though, to all the folks who never have anything good or constructive to say about the game. We all would be better off if you just stopped playing. If you hate it so much then stop torturing yourself and give it up. We won't miss you.

I won't anyways. This game is my hobby when I'm not at work, on my Xbox or hanging with my friends.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah honestly URock you’ve been going on unhinged rants recently and it’s not pleasant to read. Instead of flipping out, maybe try not playing the game if it’s that bad?