Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Amazing Flight (Dungeon) - Flight of Icarus Eddie Debut!

Name:  Amazing-Flight-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 2256
Size:  397.8 KB
    Flight of Icarus Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut in a limited-time Dungeon!

Flight of Icarus Eddie is a menacing 5★ Gunner who can strike multiple enemies with vicious burns, and support his team by reviving and placing Heal Shields on his allies. His Fury, Flight of Fire, inflicts Fear, True Burns and transforms any previously existing burns on enemies into powerful negative effects, including the new Dark Ghost Effect. Dark Ghost prevents death while active, but will permanently kill the target upon expiring or by being inflicted with Permadeath.

Check out more on Flight of Icarus Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

From now until August 9th at 5PM PT, battle in a limited time Dungeon for Puzzling Soul Fragments and Primordial Talismans!

The Puzzling Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance at Flight of Icarus Eddie, Icarus, and 4 classes of Minotaur, with an exclusive chance of summoning the Sentinel Minotaur!

Puzzling Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

• Take Flight! The first time you complete the first 3 dungeon floors, you will be granted with set rewards including Puzzling Souls and new Persecution Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Gunner Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Primordial Talismans.

NEW ADDITION: The Amazing Flight Dungeon features a 4th difficulty mode - INSANITY! Complete this floor in order to receive Cosmic Evo Materials and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments as first time clear rewards!
    • There are Event Challenges that will grant you Puzzling Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Puzzling Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    • The store offers Puzzling Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to Puzzling Soul Fragments, completing event challenges will grant various other rewards, including new Orbit Talismans.

Orbit Talismans are red Talismans with a 6-set effect. Equip them to give Immunity to True Damage to all allies. These talismans will also remove Negative Effects from all allies and Beneficial Effects from all enemies every action. They also permanently increase DEF and MR by 5% every turn at the start of your turn.

Puzzling Soul Details

Increased Chance:

• Flight of Icarus Eddie (5★ Gunner)
    • Icarus (5★ Sentinel)
    • Minotaur (5★ Warrior): A ferocious Warrior who can prevent enemy Counterattacks and disable enemy teams.
    • Minotaur (5★ Gunner): A party enhancer who can extend beneficial effects and grant his team Perfect Accuracy and Perfect Health.
    • Minotaur (4★ Assassin): A negative effect caster who can Cleanse and Heal your allies, while passively stealing beneficial effects and inflicting Seal, Silence, Blind, Perfect Disable and Exhaust.
    • Minotaur (4★ Magus): A True Damage attacker who protects his team with Perfect Force Shield and has a high chance of critically striking his opponents.

Exclusive Chance:

Minotaur (4★ Sentinel): This negative effect caster decreases his target’s Max HP by 20% and passively grants the new Stone Shield effect to his allies. Stone Shield reduces all incoming damage and has a 70% Chance to Taunt enemies!

The Sentinel Minotaur is ONLY available in the Puzzling Soul, and after this event, he will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit him now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

BONUS: Each Puzzling Soul summoned will grant 10 Flight of Icarus Soul Fragments. Collecting 750 Fragments guarantees Flight of Icarus Eddie!

These Souls will also give you 10 Gunner/Warrior Minotaur Fragments, and 10 Magus/Sentinel/Assassin Minotaur Fragments.
    • 500 Gunner/Warrior Minotaur Fragments will create a soul that will give you either the Gunner or Warrior Minotaur.
    • 350 Magus/Sentinel/Assassin Minotaur Fragments will create a soul that will give you an equal chance at the Magus, Sentinel or Assassin Minotaur.

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with gearing up Flight of Icarus Eddie:
    • We have a Power up deal on offer! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, and 5★ XP Shards to power up a new Flight of Icarus Eddie!
    • Orbit and Persecution Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can finish making a full set for Ironite, and if you’d like to get a full set of either of these talismans with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, they are both available as a one-time only offer as an IAP.
    • Lightbringer Relics are back to help bolster your characters for the event dungeon! Head to the Event Store to purchase these limited-time Relics and gain increases on your Attack, Defense and HP stats in the Lord of Light and Amazing Flight Dungeons.

OS
    Android
    Minotaurs but no Labyrinth talismans?
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Pretty mean to have a bunch of new characters right after I pooled in my stock of rare souls but I'm glad that everyone is obtainable in normal souls with the exception of the sentinel minotaur.

OS
    iOS
    Why won't the madness dungeon autoplay? it stops after every run (using only Sentinel Characters).

Victory!
    Auto-Replay in 3....2....1... 0
    Auto-Replay has ended.

And no Daedalus here even though he's part of the story? odd.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-03-2019 at 02:49 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Daedalus was in the story.
    You had to use him in the normal and hard dungeons.

Or are you referring to a chance to acquire Daedalus?
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Must've been some glitch.. left the dungeon.. cashed in some souls.. etc.. went back.. now it auto-plays. ???

Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    Daedalus was in the story.
    You had to use him in the normal and hard dungeons.

My point is he's not available to acquire as a character while Icarus is.
    I'm not an idiot.. I saw him in the story.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Gotcha.
    I keep getting blown away on insanity gunner when Eddie inflicts doom
    gogosox40-2036

OS
    iOS
    I've not run insanity yet... 16 Normal (1 story/15 Warrior only).. 16 hard (1 story/15 Magus only).. 15 madness (Sentinel Only, just a few left).. then I'll do 15 gunner insanity then... insanity insanity insanity insanity insanity......

I simply do the achievements at the same time rather than wasting runs in the lower dungeons.

I've got Icarus Ed, A Minotaur x2, S Minotaur, and G Minotaur so far.... missing W Minotaur and M Minotaur
    Last edited by Yup; 08-03-2019 at 03:05 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Understood.
    I finished the warrior, sentinel and magus runs.
    So I'm just running madness now since I can't beat insanity with gunner
    gogosox40-2036

OS
    iOS
    Okay ran insanity for the first time.. yeah 1 turn Doom is a bit much. The devs hate the players clearly. Nothing but distain and contempt for them.

Means using G Anubis is greatly beneficial. Even though he'll probably be first to die in most battles

Running it manually with ....

G Heirophant (Viper)
    Angel Ed (Lightbringer)
    G Krampus (Alchemy)
    G Anubis (cant' remember)

Seems to work okay. Especially since you can just target Ed in the final battle and only worry about killing him.

On Auto it'll work, if Angel actually revives Anubis.. but he seems to forget he has that ability.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-03-2019 at 03:36 AM.
    CLANLESS