Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    xxxphantomfreakxxx.... why do you still play this game if it upsets you that much?
    Just delete it....

OS
    iOS
    Wow...did not expect this thread to escalate into a huge flamewar. While I don't feel like scanning through all the rants and telling what's wrong in these, I may as well give my 2 cents. What I wanna ask is this: if you seem to hate every aspect of LotB, why do you even bother to keep playing? Wouldn't simply quitting the game be a lot easier? Both sides would win: complainers could move on to something that they find more enjoyable while the others may have a more peaceful community here. Think about it. Quite a few people have already made their move recently, maybe now's your turn?
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    A big thanks to the devs for this ,once more, awesome dungeon. The graphics rule and the short story is cool. Unfortunately, many people (including me) are affected by crashes, and this makes the dungeon relatively hard to enjoy. I loved the characters, but I would like the team to consider releasing not so many versions of them at once. Like in almost all of the events I will have to wait to get the featured Eddie knowing it will take a long time. However, if someone makes peace with the idea that you cannot easily earn event characters, you will enjoy the game and be less and less frustrated.

Bugs, inconsistencies, and so many other problems exist, yes. Nevertheless, constructive criticism will only help in my opinion. Also, what is the idea of swearing at the devs so many times? What are you guys who do that expecting to achieve? Sorry,but this is quite lame... And a big thanks to those players who pay, keeping the game alive, and allow me and others who don't pay,to enjoy it like they do.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    Jeez there is some crazy shit in here. It is just a game!

Sure have a wee moan about some stuff - we all do it from time to time but really if the game bothered me that much it would be deleted for sure. Life is way too short to get hung up on a free game (even if you have to pay for some stuff!) - love Maiden, listen to Maiden and play the game..........or not as the case may be for any of these things.

But if it is really getting to you just dump it and move on to a happier place!

PS, still not a single new character from the current event for me! LOL, had to be said!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I would like to add my 2 cents to the post by xxxphantomfreakxxx. In it he mentioned some of the support staff by name. Just because you might have had a less than ideal solution to your liking to an issue-does not mean that the staff are rude or unhelpful. I've had 3 issues so far in the 2.3 years I've played the game, and have received a reply within 2 days each time, and received a satisfactory resolution each time. The staff were prompt with a response, prompt with a solution, and polite, telling me thank you for the pictures, thank you for the additional information about the problem etc. I would rate them very highly, and yes, I am a paying customer like many others here.

OS
    iOS
    It's weird that this dungeon in particular is making people so mad. I mean it could have been a lot worse. Flight Eddie could have gone into Heroic Soul exclusivity like NOTB Eddie did. There could have been another round of grinding for keys and then having to play another dungeon like 1,000 times to get the rewards.

I haven't gotten Flight Eddie but I have been enjoying this one and will walk away with two minotaur characters out of it, so I'm good.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    I dont know why this dungeon is causing disagreeable attitudes. Overall the dungeons are easier than previous ones and only 1 toon is exclusive. The rewards are a bit subpar. The good part is that you may be able to earn 2 new sets of talisman if you have the proper teams.

I gave up after my talisman sets, I didnt think the time spent for the few extra events souls were worth the time and ironite.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    In my opinion, the dungeon is just fine. There's no pressure because most characters are available in normal souls. The only thing I'm a bit frustrated with is the event challenges making us run through 800 battles as opposed to the usual 400 or 500. No biggie for me, I can commit to it but it's a bit boring when my phone is busy and I can't do anything on it.

So I'm at the library!

OS
    iOS
    About the new Orbit taliman set... any ideas about which toon would benefit the most from a 6 set skilled tali’s?

OS
    iOS
    I don't like the defense talismans - skilled, onslaught, sorcery, etc.. so I tend to throw them on never used toons like wickerdeers or angry birds.. or things I just keep around for those ability achievements.

The talisman capabilities are decent, but being all 'skilled' makes them less usable in my opinion.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..