Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I even lost several runs on manual, as the dogs sometimes just did massive damage and killed my Ed! And of course Icarus' revenge can put out the lights quickly if you are unlucky.
    Do you have gunner PDK? I don't have him, otherwise I would have tried to build a team around him I guess.
    I do but I'm currently using Esquatcho's team. Two more wins playing rd 5 manually...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I ran. Hallowed, krampus. Prisoner and lilith on manual with no problems. Only once did they get a shot at me on wave 5. I bit bit the bullet and spent the time on manual so not to waste SoT.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Hi guys , fot the orbit talis the first name come to my mind is sekhmet , anyone can manage extra turns i guess that a good option like HE or samurai.. i burn some ironite and managed to get FoI Ed , the sentinel and the amazing gunner minotaur(!) man this guy is a destroyer ! Pair him with some other monsters like KP or Gambler and you gonna destroy everything .. even without talis on him i made a little test in the NC skull quest w/ gambler and set alongside and his basic move does a insane damage since he passive give so much buffs and golden buffs inclusive .. put some primordials on him and you can farm anywhere inclusive the news dungeons when you have a class restriction or wanna farm the hardest level w/ any color team .
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

OS
    iOS
    Agree on gunner Minotaur he smashes. I think his basic skill description is wrong it says single target random damage but I’m pretty certain he hits all enemies.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
    Thanks for your input guys.
    I didn't thought about putting them on Hallowed or Samurai because they both don’t benefit from only skilled talisman.
    But I’ll give it a try to see if the extra capability will be worth it.
    (sorry for my English). \m/
    I run the Orbit set on Alexander Eddie. It basically turns him into an almost guaranteed cleanser every turn, plus the Orbit set gives extra HP as it is a skilled set

OS
    iOS
    I finally found a Gunner only team that can auto run the Insanity level for the Challenge. It took me a week to keep poking at it, but this team pulled it off twice in a row so far, in 13 to 15 minutes, with all allies alive.

Angel Eddie (Light, Cosmic T1 White +25% Special)
    Left : Anubis (Banner, Sustaining)
    Right 1: Lilith (Frontier, Cosmic T2 White +Void Augment)
    Right 2: Prisoner (Persecution, Angel)

Akuma-4823

OS
    Android
    I used virtually the same team but just did it manually as Muzzleloader said earlier, I had a pair of Warlords into the mix on Gunner Lilith, man ‘o’ man does she do some serious damage with those Warlords! I was so impressed I had a few goes with her in Arena for shits and giggles, Ok she can be vunerable too but if the team can tough it out till it’s her turn she owned almost every buff in the arena and what’s more many of them turned into the golden version of them, one more hit from her and the entire defence team exploded in one Big Bang! The same team I had just been beaten by with a different line up...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Did anybody else get that problem? Yesterday I tried to finish the Gunner challange three hours before the event ended. I had four runs left and won five times but every single time I got a Maclo 11, had to force shut the game and it did not count as win.

OS
    Android
    Most people had connectivity issues late yesterday. They did an update about three hours before the end of the season. After the update I didnt have any issues and I ran madness to complete a stretch goal.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Just out of curiosity... wtf are illegal talisman combos. If your referring to the colour of the talisman not matching the spot it is in well not much they can do about that. Well without pissing a lot of people off.