Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    OS
    Android
    In gauntlet the routinely have talisman sets on their toons that we cant apply due to color restrictions. That is tough enough to plan and fight against, but they sometimes have more talisman sets on their toons. It sometimes may be from cosmics talisman that we have not seen yet.

In one instance I went against a gunner dog that had primordials and another set of talisman that could have fit due to color restriction. Either they had a primordial cosmic or something was definetly wrong. There has been many instances of these problems documented by other players. You can complain, but just get used to it unless they fix the problem.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    Just out of curiosity... wtf are illegal talisman combos. If your referring to the colour of the talisman not matching the spot it is in well not much they can do about that. Well without pissing a lot of people off.
    The illegal talisman combos are when the Defense in Gauntlet has impossible talismans (Number of talismans don't add up, wrong colours, that sort of thing). I don't think them fixing this would piss anyone off. Not unless that player likes the incredibly unfair advantage.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    The illegal talisman combos are when the Defense in Gauntlet has impossible talismans (Number of talismans don't add up, wrong colours, that sort of thing). I don't think them fixing this would piss anyone off. Not unless that player likes the incredibly unfair advantage.
    Yes and it is because of that i just do some level in gauntlet ( i hate that cheated part of the game )
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    They do need to fix it though - I had initialy thought that this was always intentional so was surprised when they said it was a bug and they would try to fix it! It would be very helpful to thave this particualr thing fixed - opne wodul assume that this is easy enough to do but seemingly not as it has taken them a while - surely they just need to manually set up characters with appropriate talisman and that is there pool. I am sure I have seen some defence in gauntlet with several impossible combinations and had just through that they were stacking cosmics onto one character to get them all!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496