Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Does anyone have a reliable auto-team for farming insanity yet (regardless of class)? Tried several setups, but haven‘t found a team with a success rate substantially above 50%. Thanks!
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I did a little math. 500 wins (400 600 800) give 600 shards( 3 souls) 175 ironite and one SS, green legendary soul, blue legedary soul and 3 T3 Cosmic evo runes. For doing it in Insanity level you need about 1800 ironite for refills. You get some ironite back from rewards but still i don't see the point at all.
    Im doing it just for the shards though. That last sac-fest destroyed my entire stockpile!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Event soul drop rates high, from 77 opened all new characters many multiples plus Eddie thru shards

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Does anyone have a reliable auto-team for farming insanity yet (regardless of class)? Tried several setups, but haven‘t found a team with a success rate substantially above 50%. Thanks!

Witch (Labyrinth... or.. Eternity)
    Gambler (Labyrinth ... ... or.. Banner/Warlord... or.. Eternity)
    Musashi (Alchemy)
    KP (Warlord/Sustaining/Tranquility)

Wins 100% so far for me.
    Of course... relics may matter. but devs wont' share any of that info.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Thanks, Yup! Have all relics maxed, so this should work for me. Actually have tried all these character setups as well but never in this very combination.

OS
    iOS
    Hmm, two defeats in two tries (one within the first wave, the second within the boss wave). Switched Gambler with NOTB, won the first try, but lost the second one.

Update: Switching in Angel Ed does a pretty quick job (1:00 to 1:30 min), but is not really safe (around 70% success rate for me). Alexander Ed did the trick for me. 100% safe thus far, although he is regularly the last man standing in the Boss wave.
    Last edited by natasar; 08-04-2019 at 01:37 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Really? that first round is immune to True Damage until you kill the 2 warrior cultists.. but I've never lost that battle. It is the hardest though.. every other battle is pretty much a 1-hit total decimation to the AI team.. occasionally 2 hit. The Ai never even gets a turn after that first battle. And they typically only get 2 turns at most that first battle.

May be a talisman set up.. I use Labyrinth on both Gambler and the Witch. Will full T3 (Purple) freeze cosmic on Gambler and full T2 (yellow) Immunity Cosmic on the Witch.

Might be Eternity Talismans since they don't block damage. So.. I'd throw in either a blocker or the Assassin Bat to full heal everyone. Thing with the Assassin Bat is he does True Damage so he won't do any damage in the first battle until the cultists are dead. After that, he'll do damage. The Witch suffers from this same issue.. no damage until the Cultists are dead.

Typically, in that first battle.. Musashi might die.. but the Witch's fury revives him. Really depends on what move the AI uses for Gambler.. if it's his present basic to remove buffs and maybe stun, then it's no issue. If it's some other Gambler move, like the single-hitter move... then sometimes that first battle takes a couple turns because of the cultist with Orbits.. but once they are dead.. everyone else falls rapidly. After that.. the Gambler and Witch pretty much wipe out the other side with only their turns.

I just auto-ran it a few more times.. no issues here.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-04-2019 at 07:03 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Theres also a glitch in the hard level with the new red talismans where they tend to work after the characters wearing them are dead. I have also noticed this in other levels in the rest of the dungeons. Seems to be some bad code where its bleeding through and not behaving.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    Theres also a glitch in the hard level with the new red talismans where they tend to work after the characters wearing them are dead. I have also noticed this in other levels in the rest of the dungeons. Seems to be some bad code where its bleeding through and not behaving.
    You mean it wasn't properly tested before release ? I'm so surprised.

OS
    iOS
    I experienced this in the arena as well. Killed off the character with the set yet still, no one took any true damage. So yeah, it seems like they weren't tested properly.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good