Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Game's not "Dead".. people are still spending $$$ and actually falling for the lies that "there is no AI Boost" and "the bugs can't be fixed".... there's one born every minute.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The game isnt dead. Just look at the new names you see in the arena. You cant be in the top without acquiring all the shing new toys. The toys dont grow on trees will you grow trees to print money.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Still can't beat Insanity level even with non Gunner team generally die on first wave
    Can anyone give me some recommendations either for full gunner team or just a team to get first clear rewards.
    I'm missing a lot of the new toons RNG hates me

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The game isnt dead. Just look at the new names you see in the arena. You cant be in the top without acquiring all the shing new toys. The toys dont grow on trees will you grow trees to print money.
    Just look at the likes and comments on facebook, twitter & this forum: game is dead! There are only a few player active and some of them spend money into this game, but this is far away from the Top Titles in the Game Stores on Android & Apple. The Frogs need much more money for servers, developers, social media team and support. Watch how long it takes to get an answer from the support and you know how small their team actual is.
    So...we better accept that the end is near!

OS
    iOS
    only crazy people can invest money in this stupid game

OS
    Android
    Finished all event challenges and I got ZERO new toons! TY so much! Only reward for 800 times fighting this new dungeon is another set of Primordials.
    So...what to do with:

"BONUS: Each Puzzling Soul summoned will grant 10 Flight of Icarus Soul Fragments. Collecting 750 Fragments guarantees Flight of Icarus Eddie!

These Souls will also give you 10 Gunner/Warrior Minotaur Fragments, and 10 Magus/Sentinel/Assassin Minotaur Fragments.

• 500 Gunner/Warrior Minotaur Fragments will create a soul that will give you either the Gunner or Warrior Minotaur.
    • 350 Magus/Sentinel/Assassin Minotaur Fragments will create a soul that will give you an equal chance at the Magus, Sentinel or Assassin Minotaur."

Now I got more fckg useless fragments, because the only way to get these fragments is to buy Ironite to buy event souls.

I would do that, but your prices are too high! Sry!

OS
    iOS
    I wonder about all the new names in arena at times - my kids are always down the bottom of arena and when they play arena there are loads of different names - but many have the exact same weird team and some very 'bot' like names - often wil see the exact s same team with a different name and all characters having the same level in the team - to me this looks a lot like there are bot teams in the lower level btu that may be just coincidence?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I wonder about all the new names in arena at times - my kids are always down the bottom of arena and when they play arena there are loads of different names - but many have the exact same weird team and some very 'bot' like names - often wil see the exact s same team with a different name and all characters having the same level in the team - to me this looks a lot like there are bot teams in the lower level btu that may be just coincidence?
    Sure! These are the Test-Bots of the Frogs. In the Q&A they said that they play thier own game

OS
    Android
    @URock
    This is the standard for me since february. The only rng-based toon i got while event was running was Malakhov, but only because I invested 6k ironite into event-souls.
    And 800 runs for a complete set? U lucky bas....^^ 600 runs so far led me to one talisman. Last primordial-dungeon did 1.2k runs for 2 talismans to complete my first and so far only set...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    @URock
    This is the standard for me since february. The only rng-based toon i got while event was running was Malakhov, but only because I invested 6k ironite into event-souls.
    And 800 runs for a complete set? U lucky bas....^^ 600 runs so far led me to one talisman. Last primordial-dungeon did 1.2k runs for 2 talismans to complete my first and so far only set...
    I guess Im super lucky (though Id rather this on other sets, as I've already got 2 sets of primordials!). I've been running madness non-stop, done about 350 runs and have already gotten 5 primordials....

Havent gotten gunner minotaur or icarus eddie though, which I really need to get past AAA in gauntlet this round!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs