Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    On Auto it'll work, if Angel actually revives Anubis.. but he seems to forget he has that ability.
    From what I've noticed the AI doesn't deliberately heal. Accidentally yes but on purpose not that I can tell. And this is for all areas of gameplay...

OS
    Android
    This is not there greatest event. In many regards this is probably some of the worst execution for an event along these lines. I am not going to rant about drop rates blowing money (your busines not mine) etc. etc.. I just wish they would actually spend more time developing and polishing then shoveling events out the door. Higher quality lesser quantity. And for what its worth its very hard to catch up in this game if you get behind in new talismans and new characters.

OS
    iOS
    Well I got a catalyst soul that finally allowed me to max out that T3 freeze we got aaaaages ago from the dungeon so Im happy!

Ended up doing the dungeon gunner challenge with the below team. Auto was fine, just have to click Icarus Eddie at the end. If you kill icarus without him being passively disabled, icarus eddie will mess you up!
    Hallowed - Trooper - seems to keep the team alive much better than vipers even
    Krampus - Alchemy - Gold buff removal, freeze and stops the sleep/burns
    Banshee - Space - gets through the invisibility on icarus eddie on the last round & space is super helpful for survivability
    Redan - Fortune & sustaining - Just there for the heal

Not quick, but reliable with minimal baby-sitting for those of us without a big complement of relics.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Typical event luck for me.

Decided to get event souls with my Ironite saved up. Pulled a 5* characters but it was the Gunner Minotaur.

From event challenges and 10 packs ended up with 500 Fragments and what does that give me? Another Gunner Minotaur. Not the Warrior. Typical.

Only real annoy part for me though is I stupidly miss calculated how much Ironite I had and thought I had enough to get the 700 Fragments to get FOI Eddie if I didn’t pull him from a soul. Silly me.

OS
    iOS
    Got Gunner Minotaur from Event Soul and Warrior Minotaur from a simple Rare Soul, so my luck in this game is over for the next 6 months
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    Decided to spend some ironite to get FoIE, bought 6 x 10 packs plus 12 souls from event challenges and got all Minotaurs except the Gunner one, also got the new Eddie. It has been a long time since I don't get the new Eddie from buying souls. Coincidence that happened after I spent some money to buy the green dog, also long time since don't spend real money.
    Now comeback to board more ironite.
    I have 720 fragments for another FoIE, but don't want to spend 300 ironite more.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    UROCK, who is paying you to try and make everyone quit the game. Along with all those terrible rants, why do you even care about the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Yeah honestly URock you’ve been going on unhinged rants recently and it’s not pleasant to read. Instead of flipping out, maybe try not playing the game if it’s that bad?
    People want to piss and moan at others who have the BALLS to call the frogs out on their bullshit

Okay look at it like this..first off you are either paying your phone bill or internet if you are using an emulator to PLAY this fucking game...so you and everyone who are die hard rabid Maiden fans are throwing down cold hard earned cash for a game THEY can't seem to fucking get right

Connectivity Errors (Played HUNDREDS of mobile games and THIS is the only one that does this horse shit)

Bugged and glitchy characters and talismans THEY don't Beta Test before releasing...they SHOULD release only ONE new character and talisman set a month and beta test the shit instead of making US the Beta Testers.

Gauntlet over run with Illegal Talisman combos.
    Arena has always been broken and NOW since they completely changed it up it's even worse.

Log-ins...They SAY they streamed lined it and only made it worse having to fight and struggle to log in at any time...fucks sake the loading bar doesn't even load all the way anymore so you never know if you're getting close to getting in or not.

then there is just the piss poor decisions they make from month to month...like over loading players with stupid grind fest events with little to NO pay out...those fucking STUPID Cosmic Tallywacker Talisman...THAT is right on par with the decision to increase the cost of souls like they did that forced players to walk away from the game in droves.

Releasing new characters for fragments in events that the only fucking way to earn them is you either have to be a Scrooge Mc'Duck with Ironite and have tons of the shit or a Wallet Warrior.

Predetermined RNG for drop rates on ANY character from ANY soul...you have to be either fucking blind or retarded to not see that.

Piss poor Support...I'll leave Sam out of this one for the simple fact he seems like the only one in Support who cares and is Polite to players..even when we're not....rest are like Michelle fucking rude straight out of the gate and doesn't give two less shits and a milkshake.

and lets stop for a minute and talk about the NEW Key Dungeons...yeah grind your ass off for a chance at a key to unlock yet another dungeon to grind your ass off til it bleeds for an even slimmer chance at something that by the time you fucking get it is made completely worthless by other new flavors of the month bullshit...BRAVO FROGS

and while I could go on and on with a complete laundry list I'll end with every new character and talisman released, is released over powered and they nerf the fuck out of them the very next month...all the while still barely given any love and upgrades to characters that are so old they're covered in dust.

As much as they fuck with us players...more so ones like me that are day one players then any and ALL of us have every reason to bitch, piss and moan.

Besides when people have pent up anger over ANYTHING they have even more of a reason to vent and rant before it digs itself down deep, festers, grows and they shit out a fucking tumor
    Last edited by xxxphantomfreakxxx; 08-07-2019 at 02:45 PM.

OS
    Android
    Nice rant, you have a fine vocabulary.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Put way too much effort into this post, but I feel like you really need to be called out for YOUR bullshit and put into your place....

Quote Originally Posted by xxxphantomfreakxxx View Post
    Okay look at it like this..first off you are either paying your phone bill or internet if you are using an emulator to PLAY this fucking game...so you and everyone who are die hard rabid Maiden fans are throwing down cold hard earned cash for a game THEY can't seem to fucking get right
    You pay for those things specifically and only to play this game? You wouldn't have to pay for that otherwise? Let's be at least reasonably realistic here, ok?

Connectivity Errors (Played HUNDREDS of mobile games and THIS is the only one that does this horse shit)
    What Connectivity errors? Unless I am connected to wifi and leave the wifi, I dont see any issues? It sometimes takes a few clicks of an ok button to force it to transition from a wifi connection to a 4G, but so what?

Bugged and glitchy characters and talismans THEY don't Beta Test before releasing...they SHOULD release only ONE new character and talisman set a month and beta test the shit instead of making US the Beta Testers.
    Sure, they are buggy, sure they should release them less often. Also keep in mind that what we are seeing right now has been planned and developed months ago... I would expect to see changes going forward (and we are, since there are far less events planned for August). Time will tell and you may be right, but again... is it worth ruining your day over?

Arena has always been broken and NOW since they completely changed it up it's even worse.
    They are aware of the talisman issues, they have acknowledged it is an error, and they have asked us to help them identifying the errors. Are you sending in screenshots showing the illegal talismans? If you aren't helping, then how can you complain?

I don't see how arena is broken? It sucks! sure, I do not like the entire concept. I play 1/day to get my daily rewards. If there is an event I autoplay thru it, or have my kids do it. It sucks, but it seems to be working as intended. I don't see anything that is "broken".

Log-ins...They SAY they streamed lined it and only made it worse having to fight and struggle to log in at any time...fucks sake the loading bar doesn't even load all the way anymore so you never know if you're getting close to getting in or not.
    Again, I dont see any login issues. Similar to the connectivity "issues" I dont see anything. Unless the software is downloading updates, it generally logs right in.

then there is just the piss poor decisions they make from month to month...like over loading players with stupid grind fest events with little to NO pay out...those fucking STUPID Cosmic Tallywacker Talisman...THAT is right on par with the decision to increase the cost of souls like they did that forced players to walk away from the game in droves.
    Sure, the soul cost/frag cost change sucked. It wasnt a poor decision, they changed it in response to other changes they were releasing. Seems fine. What they did very poorly, was communicating exactly what was going to happen and when. That screwed a lot of people over real bad and it was very poor. Since the change was made, I still have a FLOOD of souls and frags come into my account on a monthly basis, so the adjustments seem to have been justified.

Releasing new characters for fragments in events that the only fucking way to earn them is you either have to be a Scrooge Mc'Duck with Ironite and have tons of the shit or a Wallet Warrior.

Predetermined RNG for drop rates on ANY character from ANY soul...you have to be either fucking blind or retarded to not see that.

and lets stop for a minute and talk about the NEW Key Dungeons...yeah grind your ass off for a chance at a key to unlock yet another dungeon to grind your ass off til it bleeds for an even slimmer chance at something that by the time you fucking get it is made completely worthless by other new flavors of the month bullshit...BRAVO FROGS
    So here you complain about the difficulty in getting event characters. Then you also complain about the solution they offered. I think the new dungeon keys are absolutely fantastic. They give us many ways of accessing the keys, they give us unlimited time to run the dungeons and earn the characters and talisman at our own pace, and they GUARANTEE that we WILL get the items. Do it as quickly or slowly as you wish. I think every single event should be like this, honestly. Though they would need a better naming system to manage all the keys. The only thing I didnt like was the way they communicated their intent on the Trooper dungeon. I was one of the people who ignored the dungeon during the event since it was "permanent" and then got screwed but having a ton of trooper frags and not able to buy the keys. Fortunately, I had a near unlimited supply of trooper badges and frontier coins so I was still able to run the dungeon, but I can see where other people really got bent over hard on that.

Again, it comes down to TERRIBLE communication from the frogs, but not poor decisions or ill intent.

Piss poor Support...I'll leave Sam out of this one for the simple fact he seems like the only one in Support who cares and is Polite to players..even when we're not....rest are like Michelle fucking rude straight out of the gate and doesn't give two less shits and a milkshake.
    Support sucks, but also, support is probably like 3 or 4 people. They posted a "team picture" of all the members of Navigator/Frogs. There is like 15-20 people total? Yeah, support sucks sometimes, and maybe they arent in the cheeriest of moods, but how would you feel if you were 1 of 4 people who had to deal with thousands of assholes like you all day everyday?

TLDR: lighten up or quit. This is a game to pass the time, it doesn't determine anything in your life and it doesn't earn you a living. Your success in this game also doesn't compensate for any physical "shortcomings" you may have. IT'S JUST A GAME!

OS
    Android
    People want to piss and moan at others who have the BALLS to call the frogs out on their bullshit

and while I could go on and on with a complete laundry list I'll end with every new character and talisman released, is released over powered and they nerf the fuck out of them the very next month...all the while still barely given any love and upgrades to characters that are so old they're covered in dust.

As much as they fuck with us players...more so ones like me that are day one players then any and ALL of us have every reason to bitch, piss and moan.

Besides when people have pent up anger over ANYTHING they have even more of a reason to vent and rant before it digs itself down deep, festers, grows and they shit out a fucking tumor
    Lmao y'all act like it's this big noble thing to "expose" them for ultimate sin or whatever it is you wackos are always yammering on about.

There's a difference between a little bit of constructive criticism regarding a poor decision, and blatantly blasting the developers in every single post you make. You ever stop and think that people like you are why they don't want to communicate with us more often? I mean, Sparton and Kaz used to talk to us all the time but we utterly destroyed Sparton, and Kaz would mostly rather post event or update details on the rarest occasion.

And yeah okay call me a Scrooge McDuck just because I know how to play this game without spending a fat smelly wad of money every month.

Your overgeneralization of "oh they always nerf every OP character after releasing them" how often do they actually nerf anyone anymore? Most of the time when they nerf something it's justified, I always look at the patch notes after every update and I'm just gonna go ahead and call YOU out on your own bullshit. This is every nerf since the beginning of the year. For you mentally disabled chaps that's 8 months of updates.

1. Eternity Eddie. Justified nerf, his basic gave him unlimited extra turns.

2. Killer Prime. I'd be bold enough to say they didn't nerf him enough. He can't remove Perfect Immortality, Shroud or Soul Protect. Good thing his permadeath passive negates perfect immortality and soul protect anyways. And Shroud is easily dealt with anyone with multihitting characters.

3. Viper Talismans. You shouldn't be bitching about this at all. If I had my way, I'd made the counter rate 35% instead of 50% and it was 75% to begin with.

4. Fortune Talismans. Not like this one hardly did it any good anyways. Now there's a slightly less chance of them cleansing silver effects.

Wow there we go mate a whopping FOUR nerfs this year, man dude those devs am I right? Total bastards

I won't even begin to get started on your adorable little tinfoil hat theories about defense boosts and rigged accounts and all that I nearly laughed myself into a coma last time I tried arguing that subject so I'll just leave my post with OL' reliable...

If you don't like the game then JUST QUIT!
    Last edited by Amarthir; 08-07-2019 at 04:05 PM.