Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Leo, what level are you trying to clear?
    Insane Muzzleloader

OS
    iOS
    Leo.. I use Musashi for basically the Alchemy talismans. If you have a character with Alchemy talismans, just swap it out for Musashi.

If you don't have Alchemy talismans, then Witch Doctor or The Alchemists are good bets since they both clear buffs. And.. if you have the new Orbit set of talismans.. they will clear buss as well.

Charlotte is also a good call due to her "immune to silver" passive.

Without any of these.. then look for a character to clear buffs or shield.. S Maclo may be a decent alternative.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-04-2019 at 06:42 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    If it helps, I’ve been using my magus derby demon w/ vipers with angel of death for the perfect bleed bonuses and great AoD defense, as well as KP with greed and warlord talis for insane damage buff capability, as well as using pharaoh Ed for golden buff removal and revives. Also, be careful if you’re stacking buffs as gold Minotaur will steal them all and absolutely wreck your team.

OS
    Android
    For what its worth the Madness level first wave with flight eddie has some major issues with the fury move among others. I am not impressed to say the least. If you watch he will inflict the silver effects on characters that have no existing burn effects, the rest of the characters strike and then typically you die.

OS
    Android
    I broke through on Insanity with this Gunner team: Angel Eddie (Immunity/Angel/Cosmic), Anubis (Persecution/Health/Cosmic), Banshee (Space), & Golden Pharaoh Dog (Radiant/Advantage).
    Chris-3008

OS
    Android
    Gray flannel, if you gave a cosmic with death mark that works great on Eddie in the final wave.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Leo.. I use Musashi for basically the Alchemy talismans. If you have a character with Alchemy talismans, just swap it out for Musashi.

If you don't have Alchemy talismans, then Witch Doctor or The Alchemists are good bets since they both clear buffs. And.. if you have the new Orbit set of talismans.. they will clear buss as well.

Charlotte is also a good call due to her "immune to silver" passive.

Without any of these.. then look for a character to clear buffs or shield.. S Maclo may be a decent alternative.
    Thanks for your suggestions Yup.
    I have Alchemy and Orbit talismans, but I didn't get Musashi or Charlotte yet.

I will try different sets with Witch Doctor or Alchemist and talismans you suggested.

I was just looking for one good direction to avoid losing more SoT.
    Thank you again.

OS
    Android
    Finally completed the Insanity level myself. I used Hallowed Eddie (Invisibility, Thorn Sheild) as well as Shadow Wicker Eddie (Alchemy, Cosmic Health), the allies were Raven Witch (Purge, Immortal), Alchemist (Persecution, Immortal) and Gunner Lillith (Soul, Advantage). It was a grind and I lost Lillith a couple times but thanks to your guys advice I was able to make it through. Much appreciated, the Alchemy/Alchemist effects made all the difference since I dont have some of the higher cost characters yet like KP and Angel Eddie.

OS
    Android
    That must have been one long haul with that team. Did you try life talisman on lilith for the passive immunity? I used energy, life and cosmic on my lilith.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I finally completed the Insanity level. I'm very thankful for all suggestions buddies. I used:
    Gambler Eddie (tumb, warlord)
    KP (fate, heal)
    Clairvoyant (Alchemy, cosmic void)
    Alchemist (eternity, cosmic HP+).
    All four survived above 75% healthy.