Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Amazing Flight Dungeon Strategies

So.. I love the new dungeon and made it through madness no problem with the current line up I use as my goto ( Hallowed Eddie, Astra, Raven Witch, Pharoah Dog King Assassin) and I leveled the new Persecution talismans all the way up and slapped em on my Hallowed Eddie... but the first wave of enemies completely eviscerated my team... I was wondering if any of you fellow troopers had a strategy for this new beasty.

P.S. I also got nothing of value other than the fragments for the first 6 puzzling souls aqcuired by beating the dungeon up to madness difficulty but the event is still young after all.
    🌟👽Kookaey-7799👽🌟

OS
    Android
    I did fine on the waves 1-4 with Angel Ed(Radiant/Sustaining), Gunner Ninja(Invisibility/Void), Gunner Krampus(Alchemy/Cosmic) and Osiris(random red and greens). Had a bit of rough luck on that last wave and could probably beat it with higher level talismans.

The rewards didn't really seem worth it though.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Yeah I need to up my talisman game, I used Perfect Immortality on both Raven Witch and Astra, and the only good red talismans for Hallowed Eddie I have fully leveled are the Thorn Shield talismans which are ok I guess. I need to focus on getting event talismans more I think...

OS
    iOS
    Why won't the madness dungeon autoplay? it stops after every run (using only Sentinel Characters).

Victory!
    Auto-play in 3....2....1...
    auto-play has ended.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Why won't the madness dungeon autoplay? it stops after every run (using only Sentinel Characters).

Victory!
    Auto-play in 3....2....1...
    auto-play has ended.
    What team?
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    So here’s what I’ve noticed to be the problem: Angel Ed has some of the worst AI in the game. He almost never uses his revive ability which would entirely save the last wave. I’m going to try again with hallowed Ed.

OS
    Android
    Thats good to know being that he and the gambler are such a high FC cost thanks

OS
    iOS
    Hallowed Ed can’t survive either. The game has to be baby sat for the last wave, it seems, as targeting anyone other than FoI Eddie will lead to a loss since the game auto chooses Icarus, whose death will lead to the other characters gaining revenge and killing your team.

OS
    iOS
    Also noticing when doing the hard challenge the last fight glitches and just freezes before attacking. Or is it just me

OS
    iOS
    Btw is it just me or did they just make "Madness" hard and make "Insanity" the old Madness?