I started the game when it first released and played (and paid) a lot the first however many months. Guess at some point I forgot about it, got deleted off my device etc.

Went to see Iron Maiden this week and didn't realize the show was based on the game. So after I downloaded it again and actually remembered my password! Still had everything where I left it I guess, pretty much maxed out at the point I stopped...but everything is 2 years old at least, maybe closer to 3. And since I cant really do everything from scratch to get the hang of it again, plus everything that changed I didn't learn about in the first place, I am left a bit confused about how to get back in the game. For example, had all levels and all crowns 100% on madness - then tried the normal Night City and got smacked down on the first level, more than once...

Have a bunch of Ironite, gold, badges and other things I don't even know what they are for anymore or if they are new. Could really use some recent characters but no idea what to spend it on efficiently.

Any concise tips or advice for someone not technically New, but still kind of is?