Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3* yellow (gunner) and 3* crystal (general) evolution shards NEEDED - help!

I've finished the entire game for over a month. I've been through Underworld madness(primarily) and all over the 4 worlds in search of 3* star yellow and 3* crystal (general) evolution shards and found nothing. In fact, I very rarely ever find shards at all. I'm selling 3k plus a day in runes I cannot use as power up runes are almost as rare. I've been to the forum, I've asked my Facebook friends and all are in the same predicament.
    All I want to do is finally, finally, evolve my soldier Eddie to level 100. The most important character on my team is the weakest link.
    PS Is there a trick to getting the corrupted general? My fave character.

OS
    Android
    The 3* crystal evo shards seem to be disappeared from my game for a week now...stuck at 8 of 'em while i just need another one at least to evolve one character (then probably won't be able to evolve anyone else at 5 stars, if they keep not dropping x( )

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    The 3* crystal evo shards seem to be disappeared from my game for a week now...stuck at 8 of 'em while i just need another one at least to evolve one character (then probably won't be able to evolve anyone else at 5 stars, if they keep not dropping x( )
    where do you normally find them,bud?

OS
    iOS
    the only place to find 3* colored shards or the 3* rainbow (basic) shards is the time rift dungeons. there are 5 different dungeons each for a specific color shard. rainbow shards can be obtained from any one of them. although the drop rate is v low. 3* star ones are only available on level 7 and above - so grind. Also, if you get lucky battlefield madness / underworld hard / madness secret missions. hope this helps

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    the only place to find 3* colored shards or the 3* rainbow (basic) shards is the time rift dungeons. there are 5 different dungeons each for a specific color shard. rainbow shards can be obtained from any one of them. although the drop rate is v low. 3* star ones are only available on level 7 and above - so grind. Also, if you get lucky battlefield madness / underworld hard / madness secret missions. hope this helps
    Can we settle this once and for all? what do you exactly mean by "rainbow"?
    Because when i talk about rainbow shards i mean the ones that let you evolve talismans (which have indeed, a rainbow as "skin"), while i sense that you mean these ones instead:

Name:  shard_evo_white.png
Views: 455
Size:  16.4 KB

which i think should instead called "crystal" or "white" shards

OS
    iOS
    And is it 100% true that 3* only drop from level 7 and above?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    And is it 100% true that 3* only drop from level 7 and above?
    I got some from level 5. I'm pretty sure they don't drop on 3 or lower, but I could be wrong

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I got some from level 5. I'm pretty sure they don't drop on 3 or lower, but I could be wrong
    Have you managed to get any 3* white runes from level 5, or only coloured ones? I can confirm that from lvl 5 onwards you can get 3* coloured runes, but have yet to see a white one.

OS
    iOS
    Hmmm. No not 100%. I've only gotten 1 of those so far. It could have come from 5 or 7. at the rate they're dropping I don't expect to get anyone to 5 star anytime soon. It seems rare souls have stopped dropping on campaign levels too(other than the special areas). As much fun as I'm having with this game, I think the developers are trying to get me to quit. They must be concerned about the health of my eyes

OS
    Android
    3* evo shards and rainbow are available only in dungeon quest, that's why they created them. Keep farming over and over and u will get them!