Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    If they do the same thing to runes when brave new world opens, I'll die of starvation before any crops are harvested. Been trying for three weeks... Got 1. I started right before they took the shards out of the campaign. Same update that crashed a lot of people's games(mine included). I'm not giving up yet, maybe by next spring I can bring someone to level 100

OS
    Android
    3* shards drop in secret locations (the lowest where I've gotten one was Sands/Madness) and also the top 3 or 4 levels of Time Rift dungeons. Maybe they drop otehr places occasionally, but I haven't gotten them anywhere else lately.
    Give me the sense to wonder, wonder if I'm free.

MadMax-8082

OS
    iOS
    13 attempts at level VII today. No Gold or silver 3* Evolution Shards.

Since the Lord of Light levels went live(18th August), I have only got 3 3* Silvers Evolution shards.

Hard to say how many Lord of Light levels I do each day, but a full Sands of Time (80 now) a day would be a fair assumption.

Sorry Devs, but the drop rate, for the silver 3*is ridiculous. the drop rate for the other colours is bad too, but the silver ones is the worst.

I think you should farm for 5* talisman upgrades in the campaign, as you can get much better results in tier 8 and above. lv80 4 stars team can pwn tier8 with maxed talisman.

I've been farming tier8-10 and have upgraded 5 characters to 5 stars since.

OS
    iOS
    Finally got 1 3* gold evolution shard at the 16th attempt.

I might have to try what you said, Kaijester. This way is ridiculous.

Anyone with high level Troopers whom I could use to help do level 8 fancy helping me out. 90MphYorker-7463 if you feel like it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Can we settle this once and for all? what do you exactly mean by "rainbow"?
    Because when i talk about rainbow shards i mean the ones that let you evolve talismans (which have indeed, a rainbow as "skin"), while i sense that you mean these ones instead:

Attachment 984

which i think should instead called "crystal" or "white" shards
    That doesn't make much sense. No shard of any type will evolve a talisman ... those are called evolution runes...
    so there's rainbow Evo rune and rainbow Evo shard... I don't see the confusion
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    I struggle full stop with the runes as I'm Colour blind and never know what to keep use or sell I wish they were named so players like myself have a clue

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    That doesn't make much sense. No shard of any type will evolve a talisman ... those are called evolution runes...
    so there's rainbow Evo rune and rainbow Evo shard... I don't see the confusion
    oh ok, now i got the difference (you know, english is not my first language so i was confused)

I will be very honest

Its a SHAME that i've completed LEVEL X Lord Of Light dungeon and received an ONE STAR WHITE SHARD

ONE STAR

The devs are trolling, its not possible to complete the hardest level and win this ridiculous prize.