Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaving too

OS
    Android

Leaving too

After Liu quitting yesterday it got me thinking - also the guy that came back after 2 years and lost the plot completely - I was playing everyday and lost it to be honest ... it's time ... I also deinstalled the game and have enough.

In this "event" I opened 32 event souls and about 60 Legendary + 4 mythical souls (3 white +1 gunner) that I saved and got not 1 event char or one that I am missing (Hierophants). I realized the pool is so diluted by now that it's a pita to even try. If you miss out on something it takes you weeks and weeks of senseless grinding. But that's not the worst part.

By now there are 4 different locations where I would need to grind to get stuff I want / need. On the other hand I look through my inventory and there is so much stuff that I would need to evolve and half of the stuff I don't even know what it does or I forgot I have it. The speed of the introduction of new stuff (chars / talismans) is just too much for me to keep up (I have a life as well).

If you are missing key characters you are left out and might need to wait for ages to get another chance.

Talisman management is a total catastrophe but it doesn't stop the team to pump out new types with high speed. Just for the record: that doesn't make it better! ...

I have 120.000 Trooper badges and no desire or time to spend them in the grind.

Got the same amount of gold and no opportunity to spend it.

There are 100s of heroic souls, 30+ legendary heroic souls and 3 mythical heroic souls in my BoS but even the heroic rotation these days gives you lam chars or stuff that is so old that I don't need it.

I saved about 750 SoW but find Arena utterly boring and Gauntlet is ridiculous difficult / unfair now. Well I guess AAA is always possible. I played there and can't get over 2 fights (haven#t played since more than 8 days) - still under the best 400 - says a lot, doesn't it?

There are about 30 normal keys in my BoS and a few other including Inferno dungeon and Cosmic stuff and I can't be arsed to play or open them.

The events just get sillier and more time-consuming. Evolution is the worst of the worst but do x-hundred times the same thing is not much better.

Enough rant - game deinstalled - you can drop me - I'm not an account number! I'm a free man! - thanks for all the badges and good luck to everyone. I hope I won't come back this time.

P.S: this morning before the deinstall I blew soe ironite out and bought another 20 pack of event souls. This time I got the purple Minotaur and from the 350 frags I got the magus one. Still deinstalled - this time I win not the silly game. in total out of the 52 event souls I got 3 4* chars ... not impressed.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Sad to see you go as well hold. We weren't Troopers, but sad nonetheless. Every statement is 100% true!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Really sorry to see you go hold. Thank you very much for the badges and advice. I can definitely understand your reasoning though. Best of luck to you in the real world trooper!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    I completely understand the sentiment.. I'm right there teetering....

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post

I saved about 750 SoW but find Arena utterly boring and Gauntlet is ridiculous difficult / unfair now. Well I guess AAA is always possible. I played there and can't get over 2 fights (haven#t played since more than 8 days) - still under the best 400 - says a lot, doesn't it?
    3700+SOW.. and can't get past 1 fight in Gauntlet AAA... get that.. worst standing I've had to date. Restricted to only Gunners and they've all been used with absolutely no chance of ever winning that fight. It's COMPLETELY senseless when a powerful team can't get past some AI team due to the AI not following any rules or reason.

To be polite - which I REALLY don't want to be - ....It's gotten silly with how much the devs are PURPOSEFULLY ignoring bugs and preventing ANY "enjoyment" anywhere.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Good luck hold and enjoy your free time!
    As you said, too much time consuming this game has become. Still no finish trooper and infernal dungeon, and maybe this month will be one more.

OS
    Android
    Sad to see you go Hold. Itīs been a plesaure to read you. I wish you the best luck in your life
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I completely understand the sentiment.. I'm right there teetering....

3700+SOW.. and can't get past 1 fight in Gauntlet AAA... get that.. worst standing I've had to date. Restricted to only Gunners and they've all been used with absolutely no chance of ever winning that fight. It's COMPLETELY senseless when a powerful team can't get past some AI team due to the AI not following any rules or reason.

To be polite - which I REALLY don't want to be - ....It's gotten silly with how much the devs are PURPOSEFULLY ignoring bugs and preventing ANY "enjoyment" anywhere.
    I think the only way of surviving AAA are chars with block passive. Only dupes I keep. For gunner AAA I have two Gunner Pharaoh Dog King and Gunner Pumpkin. Just got 3rd Phraoh Dog King and I intend to keepi it. They are keys to survive coin toss lost.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Sad to see another long time player leave. But is it surprising? No. I assume many players think similar and rethink to stay or not. I've never had so little fun with the game as at the moment. In short: Arena is bugged too much (also the matchmaking is stupid recently, always same names on the list!?), Gauntlet is unfair like hell and the time restricted dungeons are made to punish people with a life? Too many characters and talis are still released, often overpowered (in my opinion) and mainly untested.
    The reduction in events is great and I really hope the devs use that extra time to FINALLY fix important and game breaking bugs, give us an appropriate inventory management and sort out some technical issues. But all this will probably not change the general trend of releasing too many characters and talis (and a bunch of new bugs by that aswell). Also please reduce the (non-existing) ridiculous AI-boost (did your Gambler ever stun all 4 enemies and inflict Crave on all enemies by Venom talis* like the AI does? No way! Pathetic!).
    Only if these issues are tackled, we won't see many of these leaving threads soon I guess.

Hold, all the best and thanks for your contributions here!

*Equip a full set to have a 35% chance to deal additional true damage to all enemies on Perfect Attacks, with a 35% chance to inflict Crave, Exhaust, and Blood Lust for 2 turns!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Sorry to see a long term player leaving - I too get why. Not thinking about yet myself but I really hope that they team get going on fixing stuff and to add new stuff back into the game. New dungeons sort of help at least as they are a new challenge but so much stale stuff all over the game. Do we need to get all the early talisman still as drops - surely new ones need put in other than the stuff that we had three years ago...same for Brave New World - add some new stuff in to the mic here and LOL. Add new Insane levels to all worlds. Add new achievments outwith what we have with the dungeons. These cannot be difficult to implement you would think.

O often feel more sour after a big new character event - as I never get them or near them. For me it is always the downer every month but just due to my terrible luck. How can so many people get no new characters when so many are possible? I even stuck in 99 rare souls and got nothing, tried another 99 a got nothign but it crashed so they did not register so at least I stil have them to go for someting else in the future.....grrrrrrr. It is annoying btu I'll get over it like I always do.

Anyway, enjoy your time away btu do try to pop in here every now and again to say hi.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    GL in your RL too Hold
    I play all troopers all days.