Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaving too

OS
    Android
    I am considering quitting also. My uncle played 11/2 years and finally seen the futility of the perpetual grind. I took over his account with a ton of resources and most of the toons/talis at the time. Strategy wise the game still has great appeal, but the constant mindless grind is taking a toll. This last event i earned the two sets of talis and quit not seeing a benefit for 750 more battles.

11 event souls and I pulled blue minotaur, I guess that wasnt too bad.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    They've actually set things up now where all you can do is grind grind grind. there's no time for much more... and if you fail to grind you miss out.... ad the amount of SOT you get are not even close to being enough so they seemingly expect you to be doing 2 or 3 mega-refills every day.... and the app STILL crashes on auto-play constantly.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-05-2019 at 11:26 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Good luck in real life. It's very nice outside the game. I can't delete it or completely quit, but cut back to sleep enjoyable point. The new toons and edits are just rehashed versions of the old ones. Aside from the Minotaur nothing has been new. Why chase what I already have. Plus, I noticed that since I quit spending on the game there wife is much happier and I am no longer able to be competitive. This has also helped me cut back. Anyway, enjoy life and there will always be games and you can always enjoy the band the way they want to be enjoyed.

OS
    Android
    yes I am going to blow my own horn here but... yeah same same... and for what its worth...
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-real-question

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    yes I am going to blow my own horn here but... yeah same same... and for what its worth...
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-real-question
    I read this and wish they'd read it and make some effort to change. I don't think it'll ever happen.

OS
    iOS
    If you think 99% of people seeing it are actually going to read that wall of text, you're as blind as the devs are to bugs.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..