Changes in the GUI to simplify the team managmenent

I propose a list of changes that would, in my humble opinion, greatly improve the UX of the game. They are all self-explained I think, but I'm happy to detail them more (with screen capture for example) if needed.

1) Enable the team management button in all team selection screens, not only for Gauntlet. I mean, I understand that it is mostly used in Gauntlet, but I frequently move my tali and that would be a nice feature to have everywhere.

2) Display 2 scrollable lists at the bottom of the screen in both characters and talismans selection menu.
    2.1) For characters the first list (from the top) contains the selected characters for the next fight (no more scrolling needed to find them), the second list remains as it is and displays all characters with the existing filters, so it can be used to unload talismans.
    2.2) For the talismans, the bottom list displays only 1 entry per talismans type (let say in green: Health, Guard, Ruin, Blind, Stone, Paralysis, etc...). The upper list displays all the talismans I have of the selected type (the bottom list), so if I select Health at the bottom, I will see in the upper list all Mystical, Overwhelming and Ward Health talismans in my possession. This would result in a substantial scrolling reduction to find the desired talisman.

3) New talismans filters
    3.1) For talismans: Replace the filter by type (which I never understood, if anybody has an idea how it filters...) and replace it by a simple color filter just like for the characters selection (all, red, blue, green, yellow, purple and cosmic). I would love not to have to scroll all the way to put a purple tali on a toon without purple slot…
    3.2) For talismans: A new button ASC/DESC based on when the talisman was released. Currently it is always ASC, which causes new ones to be at the end of the list (in my above-mentioned green sample, DESC would mean that the talismans are displayed in the following order: Grail, Brave, Greed, Tower, Frontier, Sustaining, Eternal, etc...

4) On the team view before a fight, the character details also displays the talismans effects in an additional column.
    4.1) and a color warning when a selected toon is going naked for a fight would be appreciated :P

5) In the team selection if every character could have 6 dots on the lower right corner representing the tali color constraints it has, that would be great as well to make the character selection faster.

6) At the end of the fight, in the screen displaying the team that fought, similarly to the tali rewards, the characters are selectable and it provides the option to unload all talismans from that character.

That would be it , I might be wrong, but I thing that they do not fundamentally change how the GUI is designed today (I tried to keep the existing features as much as possible).
    Last edited by CrazyHarry-2514; 09-13-2019 at 10:27 PM.
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Most wanted char: Voidling

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi

To be maxed: too many

7) Once the auto-play stops (either due to defeat or no more SOT) when the dialog information is open, allow the screen to auto-lock again. This would be great to save screens, I frequently wake up in the morning with the app still on and it is such an easy feature to implement.
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Most wanted char: Voidling

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi

To be maxed: too many