OS
    Android

No Reply So Far - Iron Maiden Support Mail [Ticket # 41393] - 7 July 2019

No help regarding this issue a month later?
    What's going on with support? Is there anyone even working the support department?

Refund me or give me what the system thinks I bought : 500 FC or the 250 A&G fragments.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy
    Error occurred approx. 11.05 CDT / 09.05PDT
    Attempt to purchase 1 x Angel & Gambler fragments for frontier coins, game waits approx. 20 seconds with the spinning arrows then gives error message "having trouble contacting server, try again", back out of store to main cosmos screen and get popup saying I completed a challenge.
    Exit app and restart.
    Open event challenges and shows 500 frontier coin spent, open book of souls, no additional fragments for A&G soul, open store and frontier coin balance is down 500 (was 2585, now 2085).
    Quote Originally Posted by Automated Reply
    Hello,

**THIS IS AN AUTOMATED REPLY**

Thank you for taking the time to contact Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast Support. Your Ticket # is 41393.

Tips for faster support:
    - Email us from the email address associated with your game account. Create a game account by tapping the profile icon at the top left, then tapping 'Create Account'. This also saves your game to the cloud.
    - Account-specific or technical issues, please contact us through the game if possible as this includes all the info we need about your account and device. This is done by tapping the gear icon at the top right, then tapping 'Support'.
    - If you have made a purchase, please provide the order number / receipt number and approximate time of purchase (with timezone).
    - For install issues, please provide your model and OS version, for example, Samsung Galaxy S5, OS 5.1.1

For general gameplay questions, check out our FAQ:
    https://roadhousegames.zendesk.com/h...y-of-the-Beast

For general gameplay discussions, check out our forums: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/forum.php

Thanks again for reaching out to us and we hope you have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,

Legacy of the Beast Support

To add additional comments, reply to this email.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    Still nothing.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    And... still no reply.

OS
    Android
    I actually logged a bug back on 20th March, got an automated response on 1st April that it was received, and then got resolution to the issue on 3rd August.

Basically, they can be a bit slow.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I think in the current instance they tend to fix the problem globally and then move onto individual support if they believe the problem hasn’t been rectified with the former fix...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Lately I've been getting pretty fast responses. Yes there was that huge backlog from months ago, I think I waited six months for a ticket.

I was one of the many who submitted a bug about the new dungeon not working on hard and that was the first time they didn't respond within 48 hours. Yeah, it was still a workaround that didn't address the problem (in this case "don't play hard") but I do think they're getting a lot better and I'm guessing your ticket either somehow got marked resolved or could somehow be caught up in a "we don't know how to address this" limbo.

Instead of posting on here, have you tried replying to the automated email? I've noticed that seems to move tickets back to the top of the pile sometimes.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591