No help regarding this issue a month later?
What's going on with support? Is there anyone even working the support department?

Refund me or give me what the system thinks I bought : 500 FC or the 250 A&G fragments.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy
Error occurred approx. 11.05 CDT / 09.05PDT
Attempt to purchase 1 x Angel & Gambler fragments for frontier coins, game waits approx. 20 seconds with the spinning arrows then gives error message "having trouble contacting server, try again", back out of store to main cosmos screen and get popup saying I completed a challenge.
Exit app and restart.
Open event challenges and shows 500 frontier coin spent, open book of souls, no additional fragments for A&G soul, open store and frontier coin balance is down 500 (was 2585, now 2085).
Quote Originally Posted by Automated Reply
Hello,

**THIS IS AN AUTOMATED REPLY**

Thank you for taking the time to contact Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast Support. Your Ticket # is 41393.

Tips for faster support:
- Email us from the email address associated with your game account. Create a game account by tapping the profile icon at the top left, then tapping 'Create Account'. This also saves your game to the cloud.
- Account-specific or technical issues, please contact us through the game if possible as this includes all the info we need about your account and device. This is done by tapping the gear icon at the top right, then tapping 'Support'.
- If you have made a purchase, please provide the order number / receipt number and approximate time of purchase (with timezone).
- For install issues, please provide your model and OS version, for example, Samsung Galaxy S5, OS 5.1.1

For general gameplay questions, check out our FAQ:
https://roadhousegames.zendesk.com/h...y-of-the-Beast

For general gameplay discussions, check out our forums: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/forum.php

Thanks again for reaching out to us and we hope you have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,

Legacy of the Beast Support

To add additional comments, reply to this email.