red 3* evo runes?

Can someone tell me what is the best place to get red evo runes? I fight on battlefield - silent scream but i get all other collors but red very low.
    I have try the kingdom level but very rar red evo runes.

Btw if someone want ad me:

GayDaddyBear-3674

i have a 4* golden son with atk +3119 ( for now ) 😉
    Last edited by GayDaddyBear; 09-02-2016 at 05:31 PM.

the only place to find 3* colored shards or the 3* rainbow (basic) shards is the time rift dungeons. there are 5 different dungeons each for a specific color shard. rainbow shards can be obtained from any one of them. although the drop rate is v low. 3* star ones are only available on level 7 and above - so grind. Also, if you get lucky battlefield madness / underworld hard / madness secret missions. hope this helps

I'm trying to find yellow 3* and rainbow myself. If you got a good spot please let me know.

He's looking for runes, not shards. And also im looking for 2* rainbow runes and can't find them . If anyone knows please help cuz my new talismans stuck at lvl 30 while the others are 40 :P

I know about the shards. Thank you.
    I mean for now evo runes red. 😄

And rainbow runes i got the most on underworld - shadow of the valley. But you must have luck i think. Got more before the update.
    Last edited by GayDaddyBear; 09-02-2016 at 05:41 PM.

OS
    iOS
    i've noticed the red evo runes seem to be the ones i have the hardest time getting as well. try battlefield and underworld maddness levels.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

thank you. That's what i made all the time. So i see, i'm right there. 😄😄

All I get are 2* crystal in madness sands

I honestly haven't been getting many 3* runes at all lately. I still have some of the various colors in reserves, but I've only gotten two 3* rainbow runes in the last two weeks. I suspect Underworld Madness will have a lot of them, but I can't get to Underworld Madness because I need to upgrade my talismans.