Thread: Please!

OS
    iOS

Please!

Can we do something about the character evolution pack popups that are refreshed every time a character is pulled? This has been up there for months on end and no way in hell will those junk packs be purchased by myself. Maybe a forfeit option to rid ourselves of seeing this stuff constantly pop up on screen. I know itís not a game breaker, but seriously, so tired of seeing it.
    Saigrim-3244

Current Champion: Flight of Icarus Eddie

OS
    Android
    Oh yes I would also love to get rid of this!
    The probability that I perceive the offer decreases linearly with the frequency with which one shows me the advertisement

Similar thing: Always when a full screen ad for packages or event info shows up, the main buttons from my Android show up and do not disappear on their own. I need to "minimise" the game and switch back. Anyone else having this?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Missing:
    Eddies: Emperor - Ramess - $-Gang-$ - Angel - Icarus - $-Ed Hunter-$ - $-Tour-$ - $-Lone-$ - VHelsing
    Allies: Elf - Wdeer - Nutcrack - PDK - $-Sirius-$ - Mino - Mino - LoL - LoL - LoL - LoL - cLoL - D. Lilith - Shard - Shard - Shard - Shard - Shard - Lucy- 3 Onyx - 3 Wwolfs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Oh yes I would also love to get rid of this!
    The probability that I perceive the offer decreases linearly with the frequency with which one shows me the advertisement

Similar thing: Always when a full screen ad for packages or event info shows up, the main buttons from my Android show up and do not disappear on their own. I need to "minimise" the game and switch back. Anyone else having this?
    Yes, my kids have it on their Amazon Kindles - when an ad pops up they appear and you have to minimise and then click on the minimised screen to get it off the bottom of the screen - there may be a setting to stop it in the device but not found it yet.
    Missing the following characters (well the ones I want!):

Samurai Emperor Eddie - NotB Eddie - Pharoah Ramesses Eddie - Icarus
    The Count - Krampus - PDK - Hierophant - Dark Lilith - All Minotaurs except Assassin!

"We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    "Good" to know that I am not the only one. I have that problem exclusively with LotB, no other app has this issue. So it should be rather related to the LotB code than the device, but I don't know. Good that we brought the topic to the table, so the devs could have a look in this problem. Thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Missing:
    Eddies: Emperor - Ramess - $-Gang-$ - Angel - Icarus - $-Ed Hunter-$ - $-Tour-$ - $-Lone-$ - VHelsing
    Allies: Elf - Wdeer - Nutcrack - PDK - $-Sirius-$ - Mino - Mino - LoL - LoL - LoL - LoL - cLoL - D. Lilith - Shard - Shard - Shard - Shard - Shard - Lucy- 3 Onyx - 3 Wwolfs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Me 2! One time should be enough for this advertisement!
    URock-8461

OS
    Android
    Yes, sometimes it looks like this:

Name:  adslotb.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  287.3 KB
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    LMAO! Beautifully expressed as ever, Osi!
    EducatedFool-1193
    Monster at five stars, we will never learn
    Our damage shields won't save us from the Speed of Light

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Is that a dead horse they are beating?
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    iOS
    😂🤣😂 awesome guys!! That really made my day! 😂🤣😂