Thread: Pool dilution

OS
    Android

Pool dilution

With toons added at almost every event, the souls pool are getting even more diluted.

Meaning if you want/need a specific character you will need to open more and more souls as time goes on.

When is the team gonna do something about that ?

OS
    Android
    The one thing they have done is they have greatly increased the amount of souls you can earn along with those pesky frags. The pool has increased, but the amount of souls have also increased. I know alot of the longer term players collect the epic souls and frags with no chance of earning new toons. They are only good for sac events.

I just took a look and I have 86 different frags in my inventory.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegreg View Post
    With toons added at almost every event, the souls pool are getting even more diluted.

Meaning if you want/need a specific character you will need to open more and more souls as time goes on.

When is the team gonna do something about that ?
    There have been events to earn hard to get chars again. Some very rare chars are available in FC shop. And heroic soul rotation is also quite helpful. You will get everything eventually if you have a little patience.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    i have almost every character in the game now. Im only missing like specials (angry birds) and heroic rotation stuff.... and some of the newest ones. I find that they come around way quicker than i expected. I usually find a few each sac event when I use up all my stored up mythic, epic, and legendary souls.

OS
    Android
    We also have been getting events that let us save up shards to buy a guaranteed character from a small pool of usually hard to get characters.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    You guys don't get it. A few months ago I had all 5* gunners from the soul pool. Three were added (pdk, pope, and lately mino). I've opened 2-300 gunner souls and variations (epic, leg or myth) and of course all dupes. These won't appear in heroics since they're in regular soul pool, and the only solution is to open hundreds more souls. My question is : since this will only get worse, new players will suffer increasingly and collecting becomes an ever hader goal, so what could/should the team do about that ? Also keep in mind that less events means less soul income...

OS
    Android
    Yes, we do understand what you are saying. I am missing several toons that are available through souls. I will eventually get them it just takes time. If you are a FTP player you expect not to have everything, that's just the way it is. If you want to spend real money you can have everything alot quicker.

Some people have played years to finally aquire a specific toon. Actually it is much easier to pull toons than ever. You cant believe what it was like to earn SS in the early part of the game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegreg View Post
    You guys don't get it. A few months ago I had all 5* gunners from the soul pool. Three were added (pdk, pope, and lately mino). I've opened 2-300 gunner souls and variations (epic, leg or myth) and of course all dupes.\
    If these souls were earned (or created from fragments) prior to those characters being added, they never would have earned you those new characters anyways. The contents of a soul are determined the second it enters your BOS. The only ones that can change are the Heroic souls.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591