Toronto Here I Come!!!

After the absolute amazing show Maiden put on in Atlanta back on the 20th of July, I had to find a way to see another show that wouldn't interfere with my work. So Toronto it is! Going to see an old friend and see the show again tomorrow night.

Absolutely can't wait!! Early flight tomorrow morning, but it will be worth it!!

Up The Irons!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Awesome man! The experience I had at the Charlotte Show was amazing. I got to hang out with a couple Legacy of the Beast retirees ( Iceman and BG840) before the show. I get to see them again in Nashville on the 19th and I'm off to Norway to catch a couple of Black Metal festivals. Enjoy Toronto.

OS
    Android
    Have a great time Sidney! Enjoy the show!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

On the plane now!! Norway??? Now I'm jealous!! I haven't been there since just before the Olympics in Lillehammer back in 94. Have an awesome time!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Have a great time at the Nashville show Chaosego888! And enjoy Norway, sounds awesome!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Have a great time at the Nashville show Chaosego888! And enjoy Norway, sounds awesome!
    Thanks trooper. I'm about to walk down to the venue now. This town is pretty crazy so it should be a fun night.