Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Odd thing occurs in the Arena after every reset

So, the Arena resets every week, and people get their rewards, which is fine.

But... I've noticed that the first set of opponents is only 6 long, and they're always teams of low-level characters. This happens every time since they redid the appearance of the Arena.

Things like a level 23 Lilith, or a level 17 Angel eddie, characters that make little sense. And none of them show as having any relics active at all.

Clear that list of six, and then back to the normal list of teams with lvl100 characters and relics and things.

It just seems so odd.

Like, is it a set of 6 detuned teams, to set players up with some easier rewards and such ? Was this in any of the announcements ?

OS
    iOS
    Doesn’t happen to me.
    Sounds like a good thing to me, to have six easy wins after reset.
    Well...enjoy while it lasts.

OS
    Android
    Arena is so bugged. I just took damage and died with invincability equipt

OS
    Android
    Wipp, who hit you?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Mushasi hit my gambler. I dont have him,is that something i dont know about?

OS
    iOS
    Musashi removes buffs and hits twice. He can remove buffs with the first hit, then damage with the second.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Maybe because i was low on health and it happened so fast that i didnt notice. But i could have sworn i still had inv. Symbol on

OS
    iOS
    He could have.. Mushashi would have removed it.. then damaged. Invisibility/Invincibility mean nothing to Musashi.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Since it's been christmas week, I've not been playing so much past few days. As a result, my arena rating fell from where I usually am (around 2500ish) to less than 1500 when it reset yesterday.

So I log in today, look at arena to do the usual 1 or 2 arena battles for the daily challenge, and lo and behold, this thing is occurring again. A list of 6 opponents, with low-level relic-less characters. Beat them, and blammo, back to the normal kind of attack list of 8 opponents with lvl 100 chars and various relics.

Whatever this is, it only seems to happen if on reset, my rating falls below 1500.

Weird. If this happens for other people, I guess it's helpful for newer players ?

OS
    Android
    i had that happen a few weeks ago before the last arena event my lvl was from 1500-2000 for the last month and the 2 weeks leading up to the event i had the 1st 3-4 opponents show as lower level by at least 300 points but since than i've been in the upper 2000's and all opponents have either been within 100 lower to mid 3000's
    Razgriz-1173