OS
    iOS

Procyon Predictions

Just out of curiosity, when do you guys think the Procyon frag event will take place? I’m asking because 2 days with just an evo event seems odd, especially with the removal of puzzling souls.

OS
    Android
    I'm guessing next LoL start. I hope this means that last event is something more involved/
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I think we'll see Procyon in LoL beginning at next reset for 3 days, as is typical for fragment events. The Awakening event will be a mega-event spanning several months, in my opinion. Similar to the Egyptian Gods and Night City mega-events . . .
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I think we'll see Procyon in LoL beginning at next reset for 3 days, as is typical for fragment events. The Awakening event will be a mega-event spanning several months, in my opinion. Similar to the Egyptian Gods and Night City mega-events . . .
    You may be correct - clearly it is something reasonably big or they would not put in the ??? in the title. It may be the run in to Isle of Avalon or the Silent Planet? We can only hope. Just wondering if the recent Minotaurs are linked to an upcoming new area....kind of mytical sounding so maybe the Isle area?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496