Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Btw,did you set your phone clock forward to see that?

OS
    Android
    It is strange that the sacred talisman now have their "debut" in this event, as I already had a fight in the arena weeks ago against a player having them. Maybe they were a reward for Arena top 3 or something?

Now they are behind the pay wall...that's a pity - but I see, not everything can be free in the freemium world. As I am a player, not a payer, I will need to wait.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    It is strange that the sacred talisman now have their "debut" in this event, as I already had a fight in the arena weeks ago against a player having them. Maybe they were a reward for Arena top 3 or something?

Now they are behind the pay wall...that's a pity - but I see, not everything can be free in the freemium world. As I am a player, not a payer, I will need to wait.
    Yeah, some of the top players had those talismans since at least a month. They are a pain in the ass to deal with....

OS
    Android
    Where did they originally come from? Purchase only or special gauntlet reward?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Where did they originally come from? Purchase only or special gauntlet reward?
    I don't know, but they are the reason I start using Papa Emeritus ... mmm... Hierophants
    Sergio-7952
    Current Champion: Alexander The Great (His name struck fear into hearts of men)
    Current most hated rival: Freaking Malakov... I hate that SOB

OS
    Android
    yes some players have always new talismans that we don't have, pvp is now a great pain for me, y don't find a team to survive with that cheated def
    It became impossible vs so many teams, i can lose vs noob players too now lol
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    If someone wants to spend real money it doesnt take long to be in the top 100 in the arena. You just need to have a few key new toons and talisman. They will have a hard time to complete all the dungeons or gauntlet having a limited roster.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I fought a battle in the arena today against a level 32 team and it nearly beat me. Luckily, I survived past the second round and defeated it, but it made me think. Usually nothing under level 100 is of any issue, but not anymore. It was Wickerman Eddie, gunner Minotaur, Wicker Witch and I forget the fourth. They really must have put some money in to be that good, that early.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Btw,did you set your phone clock forward to see that?
    If you are asking me, I saw it after the legit reset time. I dont screw with my phone time over a game.

But yes, I think these were the last months arena rewards, maybe 2 months ago?