Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I read it that it cleanses and gives a beneficial buff to any ally that has dioscuri or dogstar passive, not all allies if it is present on any toon. I believe there is another toon beside castor and pollux with dioscuri passive. I dont have Sirius so I dont know what that passive does.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Sirius has the dogstar and the two gemini dudes have the dio(RIP RJD)scuri - so some decent synergy with them. Might be a decent team for gauntlet - couple of wolves and gemini.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    the passive is very poorly worded and it is unclear what it does.

"50% chance to CLEANSE negative effects from self and heal for 20% of your MAX HP when you take damage"

This is all applicable only to the Procyon, not allies. It only triggers when he takes damage, and it doesnt mention silver effects, so shouldnt cleanse silvers from itself.

"CLEANSE all allies, including silver effects and grants a random offensive effect to any ally with the Dioscuri or Dog Star passive when you take damage"

To me, this says all allies get cleansed (including silvers) whenever Procyon takes damage. If so, then this would seem to not work on itself, else why would the first 50% effect even matter? It also doesnt seem to apply only to gemini or dogstar characters. The way I read this, the random offensive buff should only apply to the gemini and Sirius, but the CLEANSE effect should just apply to all allies every time he takes damage (except himself? because why have a 50% to cleanse if you have a guaranteed cleanse anyway?)

They are really struggling lately with their descriptions and explanations of abilities.
    I agree with Natasmai, it says cleanse silver from all allies. It seems to good to be true, but inflicting "silver" and cleansing silver is the name of the game nowadays. I've been wondering when a cleanse or no silver passive or talisman set would happen. Charlotte is the only one, unless you put Serinity talis on every toon.
    This cleanse all silver would be nice.... but like I said, too good to be true.
    I came on here to see if anyone had tested this toon. Navigator/NF is infamous for being deceptive with descriptions or releasing toons & talis that don't do as promised.
    I've got a list of so many bugs, but just don't want to waste any more of my life emailing support for nothing. Arena is such a joke.... I've been around 70 -78th place in Arena for days, just play 1 battle a day for daily achievement. I haven't been attacked in over 2 days.... apparently I'm not the only one sick of the Arena BS!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Probably the first event I ever grinded out 3 whole Lilith souls from just leveling up my sacrifice fodder. Looking forward to hopefully another good sac event this evening.

OS
    Android
    I wish we would have another heartfest or pumkin patch sacathon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    It would be nice to have a great sac event but not so sure the devs have that in them at the moment. It is just super quiet this month - less event has been nice for a change for sure btu it has been a little quiet form them - maybe the Q&A was enough for them! LOL. I just hope we see some moves to het something really decent on the go as these last few weeks have been poor - in fact most of the year has just been a bit meh for me.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I do believe Procyon’s passive is bugged; he’s only doing the effects that apply to him. His teammates aren’t being cleansed or healed.

OS
    Android
    Does one of your allies have dioscuri or dogstar passive?
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    No but the passive states that it cleanses allies and grants offensive effects to the Dioscuri or Dog Star passives.

OS
    Android
    That's not how I read it. It is written kind of ambiguous, so there may be interpretations of the actual buffs given.

It should read cleanses all allies, including silver effects when you take damage. Gives any ally with dioscuri or dogstar passives random offensive buffs when damage is taken. Both statements shouldnt be in the same sentence then there wouldnt be any misunderstanding in the wording.
    Muzzleloader-8226.