Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Procyon, Cosmic Wolf

Name:  Procyon-Cosmic-Wolf-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  298.3 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until August 15th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Procyon, Cosmic Wolf Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Procyon, Cosmic Wolf!

The Procyon, Cosmic Wolf joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Gunner in Legacy of the Beast. This loyal single target attacker can Steal 1 Power per hit while not waking enemies affected by Sleep or Perfect Sleep. Procyon can also passively Cleanse all allies, grant a Random Offensive Effect, and has a 50% Chance to Cleanse Negative Effects from self and Heal when he takes damage!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Procyon, Cosmic Wolf Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

During this event the following additions have been made to the store:

• Talisman Soul Fragments x50 (250 Procyon Fragments, 10 per event)
    • T1 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (350 Procyon Fragments, 2 per event)
    • T2 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (350 Procyon Fragments, 2 per event)
    • T3 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (350 Procyon Fragments, 2 per event)
    • Frontier Coins x50 (200 Lilith Fragments, 3 per event)
    • Iron Coins x125 (250 Common Souls, 8 per event)
    • Skill Shard x1 (350 Common Souls, 3 per event)
    • T1 Evo Rune x1 (500 Common Souls, 4 per event)

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Procyon, Cosmic Wolf:

• Get a FREE 10 Procyon, Cosmic Wolf Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Gunner Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Procyon, Cosmic Wolf!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Procyon, Cosmic Wolf, including Avenger Talismans, as well as debut Sacred Talismans!

Sacred Talismans are yellow Talismans with a 2-set effect. Equip them to grant a random Healing Effect to self for 2 turns when you take damage. These talismans also have a 50% Chance to grant a random Healing Effect to a random ally for 2 turns when you take damage.

Avenger Talismans are blue talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to grant Revenge to self for 2 turns at the start of battle. These talismans also grant Revenge to all allies for 2 turns upon death.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Procyon, Cosmic Wolf Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    We don't need new toons, we need to power up the old ones!

OS
    Android
    Sirius and Procyon are two of the three stars making up the Winter Triangle. Betelgeuse is the third and hopefully will be added as a character soon.

But, more importantly, I'd love to see Vega from the Summer Triangle.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Sirius and Procyon are two of the three stars making up the Winter Triangle. Betelgeuse is the third and hopefully will be added as a character soon.

But, more importantly, I'd love to see Vega from the Summer Triangle.
    Thanks druid for sharing this! I am not familiar with these things, but it was nice to read!

Apart from that, it is a more or less standard LoL event. As the featured characters aren't that good usually, it is more important what we can trade for the frags. This time no Talisman set, but more cosmic evo material, which is fine. And even more trades for the regular souls. T1 evos are a good decision, a total of 4 is not that good
    Thos who need FC, IC or SS will also be happy - so I think the event is fine!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Procyon can also passively Cleanse all allies, grant a Random Offensive Effect, and has a 50% Chance to Cleanse Negative Effects from self and Heal when he takes damage!
    His passive states cleansing all allies, including silver effects.

As far as I've tested, he only cleanses himself when taking damage, no allies got cleansed; neither red nor silver effects...

Is it a bug? Anybody else experiencing this?

Thanks!
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    His passive only happens if dioscuri from castor or pollux is active or dog star passive from? Is present.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    the passive is very poorly worded and it is unclear what it does.

"50% chance to CLEANSE negative effects from self and heal for 20% of your MAX HP when you take damage"

This is all applicable only to the Procyon, not allies. It only triggers when he takes damage, and it doesnt mention silver effects, so shouldnt cleanse silvers from itself.

"CLEANSE all allies, including silver effects and grants a random offensive effect to any ally with the Dioscuri or Dog Star passive when you take damage"

To me, this says all allies get cleansed (including silvers) whenever Procyon takes damage. If so, then this would seem to not work on itself, else why would the first 50% effect even matter? It also doesnt seem to apply only to gemini or dogstar characters. The way I read this, the random offensive buff should only apply to the gemini and Sirius, but the CLEANSE effect should just apply to all allies every time he takes damage (except himself? because why have a 50% to cleanse if you have a guaranteed cleanse anyway?)

They are really struggling lately with their descriptions and explanations of abilities.

OS
    Android
    lately?

This is the case since the beginning, it is just more prominent due to the many new characters. There used to be a colour code for scaling dependencies - not always. Some special buffs/debuffs are explained, but not everywhere they show up. But yes, these descriptions of skills nowadays are more complicated than in the easy early days with all that "does that to self, this and that to all others or allies (including self or not, limited rounds or not), but only on mondays and if it rains etc."

Honestly I am pretty lost recently. There have been times where I knew all skills from all characters. I think I lost it around the time where the banshees were introduced. No way to keep up with that if you have limited time and don't want to see the game as the most important thing. I usually stick to a rather small group of (mostly older) characters where I know what they do.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Doesn't matter, because this is a useless toon as so many others...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    the passive is very poorly worded and it is unclear what it does.

"50% chance to CLEANSE negative effects from self and heal for 20% of your MAX HP when you take damage"

This is all applicable only to the Procyon, not allies. It only triggers when he takes damage, and it doesnt mention silver effects, so shouldnt cleanse silvers from itself.

"CLEANSE all allies, including silver effects and grants a random offensive effect to any ally with the Dioscuri or Dog Star passive when you take damage"

To me, this says all allies get cleansed (including silvers) whenever Procyon takes damage. If so, then this would seem to not work on itself, else why would the first 50% effect even matter? It also doesnt seem to apply only to gemini or dogstar characters. The way I read this, the random offensive buff should only apply to the gemini and Sirius, but the CLEANSE effect should just apply to all allies every time he takes damage (except himself? because why have a 50% to cleanse if you have a guaranteed cleanse anyway?)

They are really struggling lately with their descriptions and explanations of abilities.
    That is exactly how I deciphered it, but I'm not a native speaker so I'd rather ask...

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Doesn't matter, because this is a useless toon as so many others...
    Could be fun on defensive when you need to avoid hitting him or have to hit him first with then damage to all allies toons.

He needs to earn his 4 stars.
    Last edited by ritchbe; 08-14-2019 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Double quote
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe